Look for exclusive discounts on Kauai activities when you check-in at our Kauai vacation rentals or download the Parrish Kauai smart phone App. If you haven’t booked your Kauai vacation, there is still time to do so and take advantage of our Kauai deals. These include every 7th night free on select properties through December 14.
This month we feature a savings at Luau Kalamaku. Located at the historic Kilohana Plantation in Lihue, your evening includes dinner and a spectacular Hawaiian show filled with hula and fire dancers, that will touch your heart. Kalamaku means “flaming torch” in Hawaiian and the show signifies the passing of the torch from one generation to the next.
Luau Kalamaku – Parrish Kauai Guests Save 25% when attending performances through September 15.
Read our review of Luau Kalamaku, then book direct from Parrish Kauai at 808-742-4763, or call toll-free from the mainland at 866-906-7529. Available only to our guests and subject to availability.
This offer applies to the Luau Kalamaku Package and must be redeemed by September 15. A 24-hour cancellation is required. No other discounts apply. The Plantation Owners Evening Package or Show Only tickets are not included.
Evening Schedule at Luau Kalamaku. Performances are on Tuesday and Friday evenings and some Monday nights in August.
- 5:00pm – 6:00pm. Stroll through the unique “Made in Kauai” products on the back lawn. For an additional charge, you can ride the Kilohana Plantation Train before dinner. Please inquire at time of booking.
- 6:15pm. Listen for the Conch Shell which signals the beginning of the traditional Hawaiian Imu Ceremony.
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm. Enjoy a Hawaiian Dinner followed by dessert & coffee. Vegetarian and gluten free options available. Dine to live music and the graceful traditional hula.
- 7:30pm – 8:15pm. Experience Luau Kalamaku, a theatrical luau show you will never forget!
- 8:15pm. Capture that special photo you and your family with one of our captivating performers.
The Luau Kalamaku is an unforgettable evening filled with a lavish island buffet and a truly immersive and interactive show. An all Kauai cast tells the amazing story of the epic voyage between Tahiti and Hawaii along one of the longest sea roads of Polynesia. The show ends with a fantastic fire dream featuring fire poi balls and traditional fire knife dancing.
An expansive covered showroom is equipped with an “in-the-round” stage setting to make you feel part of the show. The 24 foot octagonal stage has one of the most advanced lighting and sound system in Hawaii and truly makes for Luau Kalamaku to be a night you will never forget.
Bonus! Save 5% on Hawaiian Airlines flights. Subscribe to My Favorites on the Parrish Kauai website for details.
And for more ideas, go to Kauai activities to see our list of things to do on Kauai.