One of the best locations in sunny Poipu Beach Kauai, Nihi Kai Villas Resort is just steps away from the Poipu shoreline and a little over 300 yards to world-famous body surfing Brennecke’s Beach and Poipu Beach Park. The plantation style architecture at this small island oasis by the sea is surrounded by swaying palms, tropical flowers, fruit trees, orchids, and mature plumeria trees accented by well manicured lawns.
The Parrish Collection is a locally owned and based real estate management company that specializes in vacation rentals on Kauai and Maui. Our collections of rentals are professionally managed by in-house staff with a commitment to personalized service, fine attention to detail and a true sense of Aloha. Our team looks forward to hosting you soon.
• Heated oceanfront swimming pool
• Tennis courts
• Complimentary self parking
• Two community BBQ locations
• On-site front desk, Concierge and Activities services
• 24 hour emergency contact and response
• Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
• Check-in: 3:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon availability for additional charge)
• Ocean view, single level floor plan, approximately 1,507 square feet
• Ground level
• Interior Rating: Island Casual
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Master Suite – king bed, TV, private lanai, full bath tub with shower
• Second Suite – two twin beds (convertible to king), private lanai, full bath tub with shower
• Flat screen TV/DVD/CD in living room, full sleeper sofa, private ocean view lanai
• Wireless hi-speed internet, in-room safe
• Washer and dryer, open parking
Thank you for submitting your review. It will be processed shortly!
Shelly McKerricher says
Outstanding Service during stay....
My husband and I have been coming to Kauai for 20+ years and have owned weeks in this unit for many of those years. These units are 40 plus years old and at times have things that break or suddenly stop working. I usually don't leave reviews but wanted to give a shoutout to the property manager, Kim Moore for really going "Above And Beyond" during this last stay. Besides the refrigerator that stopped working and she managed to replace. (The next day, don't know how she managed that.) but we also had a Dripping Bulge in the living room from the toilet upstairs! Called her first thing in the morning and within 20 mins she had the plumber out there fixing the problem and after 2 days of drying out...the drywaller came and patched and after another day, a painter came and painted the entire ceiling! Right after they painted, the carpets were cleaned in the living room. This woman is truly a miracle worker! She managed to get all these different guys out there to work to get this done within just a few days! Saved our vacation! Thank you Kim for always being there when we need you...day or night, and your Outstanding Service during our stay this year! We appreciate you! See you next year!
Huge 2 Bed Condo But NO Air Con
We booked through RCI and was givern a huge 2 bed condo unit number 801. The unit was huge with lovely views of the sea and garden, the unit was dated and needs a refit and AIR CON needs to be fitted 5 out of 5 days it was cooler outside than in the unit then, temperatures on most days inside were over 110 degrees which at night even though we had 2 fans on us was unbearable. We had everything we needed in the unit and if it had the A/C it would have been perfect…Location is awesome for the south of the island..We would come back here to a unit with A/C…Loved it, a must visit.
Aloha Badger54, Good news. The AOAO approved the install of AC, so many Nihi Kai units now have it. While not 801, I am sure we can find one that suits your needs. Mahalo.