3815 Albert Road, Princeville 96722, HI
This four bedroom Kauai vacation home is nestled against a lush garden valley providing a serene and private setting perfect for a large group or family to settle in together. Located in the world-famous resort community of Princeville, Laulea Hale offers all the amenities of this ideal island destination, including two Robert Trent Jones, Jr. designed golf courses – the Prince Golf Course and the Makai Golf Course, a spa and fitness center, miles of walking trails, horseback riding in the mountains, beautiful beaches, shopping, dining and more. Just minutes from Hanalei Bay with its award winning beaches.
- Garden view, two-story floor plan, approximately 1,988 square feet
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- AC – Bedrooms only
- Island casual interior
- Upper Master Suite – king bed, AC, distant ocean view, TV/DVD, walk-in shower, Jacuzzi tub, executive desk and seating area
- Lower Master Bedroom Suite – lower level, king bed, AC, flat screen TV/DVD, full bath tub with shower
- Third Bedroom – lower level, two twin extra long beds, AC, share bath tub with shower
- Fourth Bedroom – lower level, queen bed, AC, shared bath tub with shower
- Great room design – large living room, dining nook, kitchen with breakfast bar
- Flat screen TV, DVD, CD and iPod docking station
- Large open outdoor lanai
- Gas BBQ Grill
- Outdoor shower
- Fruit tree garden with seasonal bananas, papayas, mangos, figs, and limes
- Spectacular orchid garden
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone
- Wireless high speed internet
- In-room safe
- TVR # TV-2993
Just a three mile drive will take you to world renowned Hanalei Bay with its white sand beach and bountiful water activities. About eight miles from Princeville is Kee Beach and the gateway to the breathtaking Kalalau Trail and the famed Na Pali coast. Along the way is Lumahai Beach, a personal favorite and Tunnels, one of the islands best snorkeling destinations.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 5 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
|Check-in Date||Daily Rate|
|From August 19, 2017 to December 15, 2017||$250.00|
|From December 16, 2017 to January 6, 2018||$375.00|
|From January 7, 2018 to March 31, 2018||$300.00|
|From April 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018||$250.00|
|From June 1, 2018 to August 18, 2018||$300.00|