4820 Lawai Rd, Koloa 96756, HI
Amazing Kauai oceanfront rentals from Parrish Kauai feature this beautiful home at sunny Poipu Beach. Highlights include Hawaii plantation style design and décor and all the must have comforts, including spectacular ocean views from almost every room, three bedroom suites, air conditioning, a private gym, pool, spa and much, much more. One cannot help but relax while visiting Poipu Beach in this spectacular home decorated with original art, antiques, and other unique furnishings. Hale A Kai along with the gentle trade winds, Kauai sunshine and Pacific surf, all combine for the perfect Kauai vacation.
- Oceanfront, two-story floor plan, approximately 3,000 square feet
- Oceanfront swimming pool
- Premier Interior
- Central AC throughout
- 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- Master Suite – oceanfront lanai, king bed, flat screen TV, full bath with walk-in shower, separate wing, washer/dryer, safe
- Second Bedroom Suite – oceanfront, king bed, flat screen TV, full bath with walk-in shower
- Third Bedroom Suite – garden view, queen bed, flat screen TV, full bath tub with shower
- Great room design: living room, dining room, kitchen, all with expansive ocean views
- Stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, breakfast bar in ocean view gourmet kitchen
- Large flat screen TV/Blu-Ray/CD Player in living room
- Indoor/outdoor sound system with centralized remote, iPod docking station
- Expansive outdoor covered lanai with dining and seating areas
- Private oceanfront light exercise room with Jacuzzi spa
- Wireless high speed internet, office with executive desk
- Outdoor gas BBQ
- Two washers & dryers in each bedroom wing
- Private telephone
- Safe (in master suite)
- TVR# 5040-NCU
- TAT# TA-103-631-0528-01
Hale A Kai fronts a small seasonal beach with water accessible to the experienced swimmer and/or waterman. One block away is Lawai Beach, one of the best places for ocean sports on the island. Whether it’s snorkeling, diving, body boarding, swimming or surfing, Lawai Beach and adjoining PK’s have it all. Other Poipu beaches, all within a five minute drive, include Poipu Beach, perfect for swimming, (with a separate lagoon for young children), snorkeling, surfing, and beach parties, Brennecke’s Beach and Shipwreck Beach, best for experienced swimmers and surfers.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 5 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
|Check-in Date||Daily Rate|
|From December 16, 2017 to January 6, 2018||$1,800.00|
|From January 7, 2018 to March 31, 2018||$1,500.00|
|From April 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018||$1,500.00|
|From June 1, 2018 to August 18, 2018||$1,500.00|
|From August 19, 2018 to December 14, 2018||$1,500.00|
|From December 15, 2018 to January 5, 2019||$1,800.00|
|From January 6, 2019 to March 31, 2019||$1,500.00|