Special Rate: $213 (up to 15% off)
Select from Kauai vacation rental homes and Princeville Resorts within one of the island’s most celebrated master resorts. Overlooking Hanalei Bay and Anini Beach, this ocean bluff resort area is set around The Prince Course, one of Hawaii’s best golf courses with shopping, restaurants and a luxury spa all nearby.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
Refer to our Princeville map to locate the finest Kauai resorts on the North Shore. Try the award winning Makai course for some of the best Kauai golf in the heart of Princeville. Many of our Kauai condos and Princeville vacation rentals have close access to spectacular Kauai beaches including Anini Beach, Queens Bath and Hideaways Beach. For help planning Kauai activities, we invite you to stop at our North Shore office in the Princeville Center.
North Shore Kauai
From the majestic cliffs of the Na Pali Coast to one of the best beaches in America at Hanalei Bay, the scenic wonders of North Shore Kauai are yours to enjoy. Our Kauai video hosted by JP Parrish, highlights the best of this thirty mile coast where the mana of ancient Hawaii remains strong.