An architectural masterpiece, Hale Makai is a one-of-a-kind oceanfront home that offers its guests a distinguished Kauai vacation rental. This magnificent Poipu Beach residence boasts an oceanfront master bedroom suite with stunning oceanfront views, a sparkling swimming pool, air conditioning, as well as everything else one wants while staying on Kauai. Hale Makai is the perfect island retreat for the most discerning traveling couple.
A Parrish Kauai Elite Collection property. Each one of these luxurious accommodations is personally selected by JP Parrish for its unique vacation offerings and comes with pre-arrival consulting, an in-home arrival greeting, special gifts and our attentive concierge services directed by your own personal Island Host.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
- Elite Collection Property. Exclusive guest concierge service, Mai Tai reception and Parrish Sorbetto from Papalani Gelato.
- Oceanfront, one-story floor plan, approximately 2,000 square feet
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool
- 1 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
Master Suite – oceanfront, king bed, full bath with walk-in shower and sunken tub, access to lanai, swimming pool
- Living room – oceanfront, TV/DVD, gas fireplace, access to covered lanai
- Surround sound stereo system throughout home
- Gourmet ocean view kitchen
- Spacious outdoor covered lanai
- Oceanfront hammock
- Wireless high speed internet
- Gas BBQ
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone
- TVR # TVNC-1148
- TAT# W40967860-01
Hale Makai is located one block from Lawai Beach, one of the best places for ocean sports on the island. Whether it’s snorkeling, diving, body boarding, swimming or surfing, Lawai Beach and adjoining PK’s have it all. Other Poipu beaches, all within a five minute drive, include Poipu Beach, perfect for swimming, (with a separate lagoon for young children), snorkeling, surfing, and beach parties, Brennecke’s Beach and Shipwreck Beach, best for experienced swimmers and surfers.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 18
Holiday Season: December 19 – January 3
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.