Just across from one of the island’s best surf spots, Hale Haloko Kai is a vintage Kauai cottage perfect for those looking for a spot in the heart of Poipu Beach. Set in a wonderful beachside community, with snorkeling, surfing and swimming right across the neighborhood road; The Beach House restaurant just down the road, as well as the new Kukui’ula Village with all its amenities just up the road, you will find no better location and value.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|2||1.5||4||Island Casual||AC||Ocean||$205||$500||$200 – 250|
- Approximately 900 square feet, one-level floor plan
- 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathroom
Master Bedroom – ocean view, queen bed, air conditioning, TV, private lanai with bistro table for two, access to shared full bath
Second Bedroom – queen bed, TV, access to shared full bath, additional half bath
- Living room with 52″ flat screen TV/DVD, CD player
- Full kitchen – dishwasher, microwave, entrance to lush garden back yard
- Wireless high speed internet
- In-room safe
- Gas BBQ
- Washer & dryer
- One-car enclosed garage
- Private telephone
- TAT# W03957588-01
You’ll find 2 beautiful beaches just by walking a couple blocks in either direction. The white sands of Baby Beach, the locals know this sheltered cove as Kona Beach, is a safe and enjoyable spot for children’s swimming, and snorkeling, and Lawai Beach, another great spot for snorkeling and surfing. Other Poipu beaches, all within a five minute drive, include Poipu Beach which is perfect for swimming, (with a separate lagoon for young children), snorkeling, surfing, and beach parties, and Shipwreck Beach, best for experienced swimmers and surfers.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 19
Holiday Season: December 20 – January 6
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.