Bedrooms: 1Bathrooms: 1Guests: 4Interior Rating: DeluxeAmenities: -View: GardenRates From: $150Name/Unit: Waikomo Stream Villas #221
Waikomo Stream Villas
2721 Poipu Road, Poipu Beach, Kauai, Hawaii
One of the best kept secrets in the Poipu Beach Resort area, Waikomo Stream Villas is a lush garden resort featuring 60 Kauai condos located on the sunny side of Kauai. Centrally located and across the road from Kauai’s premier retail destination – The Shops at Kukui`ula, the most exciting Kauai shopping and dining destination in Poipu.
Just a short stroll from many of Poipu’s top beaches, Waikomo Stream Villas features low density island architecture, a meandering stream, and acres of lush tropical gardens. The one and two bedroom units are spacious, well equipped and have covered lanais. Waikomo Stream Villas offers its guests a sparkling pool in addition to a 3? kiddy pool and several BBQ areas.
The Parrish Collection Kauai manages the majority of the available units as well as the front desk so you’ll have the opportunity to experience island hospitality at its best. All of our Waikomo units are described, photographed and rated so you can pick the perfect island home for you and your family.
- Swimming pool with kiddy pool
- Complimentary self parking
- Two community BBQ locations
- On-site front desk, Concierge and Activities services
- 24 hour emergency contact and response
- Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
- Check-in: 3:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon availability for additional charge)
- Approximately 1,100 to 1,500 square feet, one and two level floor plans available
- One and two bedrooms with one to two bathrooms
- All linens, towels, and beach towels supplied
- Great room design
- TV, DVD player, stereo
- Exterior entrance
- Private covered lanais
- Ceiling fans throughout, no air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchens – dishwasher, disposal, microwave
- Morning starter kit including our custom blended and roasted Kauai Roastery coffee
- Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- Some units equipped with safes
- Exclusive Parrish Ocean bath amenities by La Bottega
- Washer & dryer in every unit
- Private telephone and answering machine
- Free high speed internet
A short walk to the east along the ocean brings you to the famous Sheraton and Kiahuna Beach, known for its pristine turquoise water and to the west brings you to Baby Beach, with its sheltered lagoon. Less than a five minute drive to the south is Poipu and Brennecke’s Beach where you can enjoy every water sport imaginable.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
Waikomo Stream Villas at Poipu Beach
Our Kauai vacation rentals at Waikomo Stream Villas were picked by USA Today as a top Hawaii beach escape for budget travelers. Pick from 60 Kauai condos for your next Kauai vacation.
South Shore Kauai
Join your host JP Parrish as he takes you to his hidden gems along the Poipu Beach coastline and to timeless Kauai beaches with ocean activities for the entire family to enjoy.
Hawaiian Monks Seals on Kauai Beaches
See a true Hawaiian local on your Kauai vacation. Green sea turtles, "Honu," are older than Hawaii and swim gracefully in this Kauai video filmed at Poipu Beach.