Bedrooms: 3Bathrooms: 3Guests: 6Interior Rating: Island CasualAmenities: -View: GardenRates From: $150Name/Unit: Villas of Kamalii #52
Villas of Kamalii
4141 Lei O’Papa Road, Princeville, Hanalei, Kauai, Hawaii
4141 Lei O’Papa Road, Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii
The Villas of Kamali`i at Princeville is a luxury townhouse style resort located at Princeville Resort on Kauai’s lush North Shore. Very similar in design to the Villas on the Prince, these two and three bedroom townhouse style units are bright, spacious and offer golf course, garden and mountain views. The Villas of Kamali`i is within walking distance to the golf course club house and Princeville’s other amenities and activities are just a short car drive away. The resort features club house with community barbeques and a swimming pool with a hot tub.
- Private gated community
- Swimming pool at the Villas at the Prince
- Swimming pool and spa at the Villas at Kamali`i
- Access to The Parrish Collection Concierge and Activities services
- 24 hour emergency contact and response
- Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
- Check-in: 3:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon availability for additional charge)
- Garden View, approximately 1,800 square feet, two level floor plans
- Lower level entrances on ground floors
- Deluxe interiors with two and three bedrooms
- Extra linens, towels, and beach towels
- Great room design – living room, dining room and kitchen, access to lanai
- Living rooms with TV/DVD and some distant views of ocean, golf course and mountains
- Jetted tubs in master bedrooms
- One car garage and assigned extra guest parking
- Ceiling fans throughout, some units with air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchens – dishwasher, disposal, microwave
- Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- Washer and dryer
- Private telephone and answering machine
- Free wireless high speed internet
Just a three mile drive will take you to world renowned Hanalei Bay with its white sand beach and bountiful water activities. About eight miles from Princeville is Kee Beach and the gateway to the breathtaking Kalalau Trail and the famed Na Pali coast. Along the way is Lumahai Beach, a personal favorite and Tunnels, one of the islands best snorkeling destinations.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.