Bedrooms: 1Bathrooms: 1Guests: 2Interior Rating: DeluxeAmenities: -View: OceanfrontRates From: $200Name/Unit: Sealodge #E3
Sealodge at Princeville
3700 Kamehameha Road, Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii
Perched on an ocean bluff with spectacular ocean views, this Princeville resort features one of the best locations on Kauai’s lush North Shore. From your Princeville condo it’s only a short walk to one of the most secluded Kauai beaches below.
Your Kauai condo is the largest available at the Sealodge at Princeville Resort with amazing ocean views from the unit and the resort pool. When you are ready to shop and dine, the Princeville Center is close by as is our North Shore office. Stop in and let our guest concierge help plan your Kauai activities.
Sealodge at Princeville is described, photographed and rated so you can pick the perfect island home for you and your family. We also invite you to watch highlights on our North Shore Kauai video.
- Ocean view swimming pool
- Complimentary self parking
- Community charcoal BBQ
- Access to The Parrish Collection Concierge and Activities services
- 24 hour emergency contact and response
- Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
- Check-in: 3:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon available for additional charge)
- Oceanfront and ocean views
- Approximately 600 to 800 square feet, one and two level floor plans available
- Deluxe and Island Casual interiors
- Covered lanais
- Extra linens, towels, and beach towels
- Great room design
- TV/DVD/CD in living room
- Exterior entrance
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- Washer & dryers in unit
- Private telephone, answering machine
- Free wireless high speed internet
Hike ten minutes from your Princeville rental to Sealodge Beach. Enjoy the seclusion, coarse sand and incredible snorkeling when the surface is flat. You can also reach Queens Bath by car and a five minute drive.
Just a three mile drive will take you to world renowned Hanalei Bay, one of the best beaches in America, with its white sand beach and bountiful water activities. About eight miles from Princeville is Kee Beach and the gateway to the breathtaking Kalalau Trail and the famed Na Pali coast. Along the way is Lumahai Beach, a personal favorite and Tunnels, one of the islands best snorkeling destinations.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
North Shore Kauai
From the majestic cliffs of the Na Pali Coast to one of the best beaches in America at Hanalei Bay, the scenic wonders of North Shore Kauai are yours to enjoy. Our Kauai video hosted by JP Parrish, highlights the best of this thirty mile coast where the mana of ancient Hawaii remains strong.
Hawaii Turtles On Your Kauai Vacation
See a true Hawaiian local on your Kauai vacation. Green sea turtles, "Honu," are older than Hawaii and swim gracefully in this Kauai video filmed at Poipu Beach.