Bedrooms: 2Bathrooms: 2Guests: 4Interior Rating: Island CasualAmenities: -View: GardenRates From: $150Name/Unit: Poipu Crater Resort #24
Poipu Crater Resort
2330 Hoohu Road, Poipu Beach, Kauai, Hawaii
Offering one of the best examples of authentic island-style living with banana trees reaching onto your private lanai amid acres of lush, tropical foliage. This property of 15 duplex bungalows resembles the South Pacific and old Hawaii. Your Kauai condo is located at the top of the hill above Poipu in the crater of an extinct volcano with abundant tropical garden views. Centrally located in Poipu, you have a short walk to Shipwreck’s Beach, Poipu Kai Resort, the Grand Hyatt Resort & Spa as well as Brennecke’s and Poipu Beach & Park.
Our units are described, photographed and rated so you can pick the perfect island home for you and your family.
- Swimming pool and spa
- Meeting room/club house
- Sauna and ping pong tables
- Complimentary self parking
- Community BBQ
- Access to The Parrish Collection Concierge and Activities services
- 24 hour emergency contact and response
- Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
- Check-in: 3:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon availability for additional charge)
- Key and arrival packet delivery to your car rental agency – go directly to your vacation home
- Approximately 1,500 square feet, two level floor plans
- Two bedrooms with two bathrooms
- Hilton Serenity Bed Collection sheets with extra linens, towels, and beach towels
- Great room design
- TV, DVD player, CD stereo
- Exterior entrance
- Private covered lanai
- Ceiling fans throughout, no air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchens – dishwasher, disposal, microwave
- Morning starter kit including our custom blended and roasted Kauai Roastery coffee
- Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- Exclusive Parrish Ocean bath amenities by La Bottega
- Washer & dryer in every unit
- Private telephone and answering machine
- Free wireless internet
There are 3 beaches within a 10 minute walk or a few minutes drive; Brennecke’s Beach and Poipu Beach to the west, perfect for swimming, (with a separate lagoon for young children), snorkeling, surfing and beach parties. Shipwreck Beach to the east, is best for experienced swimmers and surfers and the short walk along the coastline is breathtaking.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.