Offering one of the newest retreats in Princeville, these luxurious air conditioned Kauai vacation rentals offer spacious layouts, covered lanais, a private resort swimming pool, multiple community BBQs, an on-site fitness room, a small meeting room and more. Each Plantation at Princeville condo is in like-new condition, offering all the finest upgrades.
Centrally located within the heart of Princeville, where easy walking and biking paths link the resort community together. Anchored by The St. Regis Hotel and the Princeville Shopping Center, residents and guests may choose from any one of a number of amenities to enjoy, including world class dining, golf, tennis, hiking, biking, and the beauty of Kauai’s beaches.
Our units are described, photographed and rated so you can pick the perfect island home for you and your family. We also invite you to watch highlights on our North Shore Kauai video.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating*||Amenities||View||Daily Price|
|2 – 3||2 – 3||4 – 6||Premier Plus||AC, Pool, Spa||Garden, Pool||$125 – 180|
- Swimming pool and spa
- Fitness Center and Clubhouse
- Community BBQ in pool area for guest use
- Adjacent to the Princeville Golf Course & Tennis Club
- Access to The Parrish Collection Concierge and Activities services
- 24 hour emergency contact and response
- Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
- Check-in: 2:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon availability for additional charge)
- Garden and pool views
- Approximately 1,350 to 1,600 square feet, one level floor plans
- Ground floor and upper levels available
- Premier interiors
- Air conditioning (whole unit or bedrooms)
- Large covered lanais
- Extra linens, towels, and beach towels
- Great room design
- TV/DVD/CD in living room
- Exterior entrance
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- Washer & dryers in unit
- Private telephone, answering machine
- Free wireless high speed internet
Just a three mile drive will take you to world renowned Hanalei Bay with its white sand beach and bountiful water activities. About eight miles from Princeville is Kee Beach and the gateway to the breathtaking Kalalau Trail and the famed Na Pali coast. Along the way is Lumahai Beach, a personal favorite and Tunnels, one of the islands best snorkeling destinations.