Situated on the bluff overlooking the Pacific, these Kauai condos provide great views of Hanalei Bay and the famous Bali Hai mountain, as well as perfect spots to see seasonal whales, sunsets, and more. Pali Ke Kua also has a meandering private path leading to small secluded golden sand beach with a picnic area.
The low density resort features a pool and hot tub and is located within walking distance of the St Regis Hotel with its fine dining, spa and other Resort options. The Princeville Center with its additional shopping and dining as well at The Parrish Collection Kauai’s North Shore front desk and office is just a five minute drive away.
All of our Pali Ke Kua Resort units are described, photographed and rated so you can pick the perfect island home for you and your family. We also invite you to watch highlights on our North Shore Kauai video.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating*||Amenities||View||Daily Price|
|2||2||2 – 4||Premier, Deluxe||Pool, Spa||Oceanfront, Ocean||$200 – 265|
- Swimming pool and spa
- Complimentary self parking
- Access to The Parrish Collection Concierge and Activities services
- 24 hour emergency contact and response
- Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
- Check-in: 2:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon availability for additional charge)
- Approximately 1,200 square feet, two-level floor plans
- Two bedrooms with two bathrooms
- Hilton Serenity Bed Collection sheets with extra linens and towels, and beach towels
- Great room design
- TV, DVD player, iPod docking station, stereo
- Exterior private entrance
- Private ocean front lanais, BBQ
- Ceiling fans throughout, no air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchens – dishwasher, disposal, microwave
- Morning starter kit including our custom blended and roasted Kauai Roastery coffee
- Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- Some units equipped with safes
- Exclusive Parrish Ocean bath amenities by La Bottega
- Washer & dryer in every unit
- Private telephone and answering machine
- Free high speed internet
Hike ten minutes down a path to a small hidden beach. Adjacent to this beach is Hideaways beach, a wonderful sandy beach with good swimming when the surf is calm, mostly in the summer months. Just a few minutes’ walk to the St. Regis Princeville Hotel and Resort and you can experience the sand beach fronting the world famous waters of Hanalei Bay. Protected by a reef, this portion of Hanalei Bay remains calm year round. These waters provide our guests with amazing snorkeling opportunities without leaving the resort.
Just a three mile drive will take you to world renowned Hanalei Bay with its white sand beach and bountiful water activities. About eight miles from Princeville is Kee Beach and the gateway to the breathtaking Kalalau Trail and the famed Na Pali coast. Along the way is Lumahai Beach, a personal favorite and Tunnels, one of the islands best snorkeling destinations