Nihilani at Princeville
4919 Pepelani Loop, Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii
- Swimming pool, spa and clubhouse
- Community BBQ in pool area for guest use
- Adjacent to the Princeville Golf Course & Tennis Club
- Access to The Parrish Collection Concierge and Activities services
- 24 hour emergency contact and response
- Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
- Check-in: 2:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon availability for additional charge)
- Garden & Mountain Views, approximately 2,200 square feet, one level floor plan
- Upper level entrance, end unit
- Premier interior
- Central Air conditioning
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Master Bedroom Suite – king bed, full bath with tub and walk-in shower
- Second Bedroom Suite – queen bed, full bath tub and walk-in shower
- Third bedroom – two twin beds, shared full bath tub with shower
- Extra linens, towels, and beach towels
- Living room with flat screen TV/DVD, private lanai
- Executive desk area
- Exterior entrance (upper level)
- One car garage and assigned extra guest parking
- Free use of two mountain bicycles – perfect for exploring Princeville Resort
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances
- Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone and answering machine
- Free wireless high speed internet
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- There is a 5 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
Just a three mile drive will take you to world renowned Hanalei Bay with its white sand beach and bountiful water activities. About eight miles from Princeville is Kee Beach and the gateway to the breathtaking Kalalau Trail and the famed Na Pali coast. Along the way is Lumahai Beach, a personal favorite and Tunnels, one of the islands best snorkeling destinations.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Rates from|