Bedrooms: 2Bathrooms: 2Guests: 4Interior Rating: PremierAmenities: -View: OceanRates From: $225Name/Unit: Nihi Kai Villas #704
Nihi Kai Villas
1870 Ho’one Road, Poipu Beach, Kauai, Hawaii
Stay across from Brennecke Beach in our beautiful Kauai vacation rentals at Nihi Kai Villas. Guest amenities include an oceanfront pool and tennis. To see our large collection of 40 Kauai condos at Nihi Kai Villas, select the Units tab above.
This Kauai vacation rental resort has been a guest favorite for over 30 years and is located 300 yards to world famous body surfing along the spectacular Poipu Beach shoreline. The plantation style architecture at Nihi Kai is reminiscent of bygone days while interiors have been renovated with modern conveniences and styling. Each condo has been individually decorated with full kitchens and accommodates up to six guests.
Your island oasis is surrounded by swaying palms, tropical flowers, fruit trees and well manicured lawns. You’ve arrived in paradise for a great Hawaii vacation. Enjoy long walks by the sea and meet other guests each night for sunset at the stone wall across from Brennecke Beach. We also offer a spectacular oceanfront pool, tennis courts and outdoor barbecue areas.
The Parrish Collection Kauai manages the majority of the available units at Nihi Kai Villas and the front desk so you do not have to go far to schedule your perfect Kauai activities.
- Heated oceanfront swimming pool
- Tennis courts and a paddleball court
- Complimentary self parking
- Two community BBQ locations
- On-site front desk, Concierge and Activities services
- 24 hour emergency contact and response
- Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
- Check-in: 3:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon availability for additional charge)
- Approximately 1,000 to 2,100 square feet, one and two level floor plans available
- One, two and three bedrooms with one to two bathrooms
- Hilton Serenity Bed Collection sheets with extra linens, towels, and beach towels
- Great room design
- TV, DVD player, stereo
- Exterior entrance
- Minimum two private covered lanais
- Ceiling fans throughout, no air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchens – dishwasher, disposal, microwave
- Morning starter kit including our custom blended and roasted Kauai Roastery coffee
- Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- Some units equipped with safes
- Exclusive Parrish Ocean bath amenities by La Bottega
- Washer & dryer in every unit
- Private telephone and answering machine
- Free high speed internet
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
|Name/Unit||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Rates From|
Nihi Kai Villas
A Kauai resort favorite for over 30 years and only 300 yards to world famous Brennecke Beach.
South Shore Kauai
Join your host JP Parrish as he takes you to his hidden gems along the Poipu Beach coastline and to timeless Kauai beaches with ocean activities for the entire family to enjoy.
Hawaii Turtles On Your Kauai Vacation
See a true Hawaiian local on your Kauai vacation. Green sea turtles, "Honu," are older than Hawaii and swim gracefully in this Kauai video filmed at Poipu Beach.