Bedrooms: 1Bathrooms: 1Guests: 4Interior Rating: Island CasualAmenities: ACView: OceanRates From: $295Name/Unit: Hanalei Bay Resort #8102
Hanalei Bay Resort
5380 Honoiki Road, Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii
One of the best locations on Kauai’s lush North Shore fronting the white sands of Hanalei Bay with amazing views of tropical sunsets, lush green mountains and the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. These Kauai condos are located on over 22 acres of Hawaiian paradise, featuring mature tropical gardens with endless flowers, trees and other flora, cascading pools and lava rock waterfalls, and is steps to one of Hawaii’s most beautiful white sand beaches.
Not only is the Hanalei Bay Resorts’ pool one of the best on Kauai, the views from the one, two and three bedroom condo suites are amazing. Beautiful sunsets, Hanalei Bay, the Na Pali Coast and Bali Hai are just some of the views that the individually owned condos can provide. Our guests enjoy full access to all of the resort amenities, including the two swimming pools, eight tennis courts, bell & shuttle service as needed, resort concierge, front desk and more.
Hanalei Bay Resort is in close proximity to the many restaurants, beaches and activities of the North Shore. Within walking distance is the St. Regis Hotel. A short drive from your Kauai condo is the Princeville Center where our North Shore office is located. Also close by are two of the best Kauai golf courses to enjoy during your vacation. You can also watch highlights on our North Shore Kauai video
All of our Hanalei Bay Resort units are described, photographed and rated so you can pick the perfect island home for you and your family.
- Two resort swimming pools and a large hot tub
- Eight tennis courts and a professional tennis shop
- Kauai water sport rentals
- Fitness Center
- Hospitality Lounge-Complimentary during stay additional fee on day of departure
- Ocean view fire pit with lounge area
- Happy Talk Lounge with scenic Hanalei Bay views
- Complimentary self parking
- Multiple community BBQ locations
- Access to The Parrish Collection Concierge and Activities services
- 24 hour emergency contact and response
- Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
- Check-in: 3:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon availability for additional charge)
GUEST NOTICE – There is a HBR Resort Fee of $20 per night plus tax charged at check-in.
- Approximately 450 to 1,700 sq. ft. one-level floor plans, steps to upper level units
- One, two and three bedrooms with one to two bathrooms
- Hotel-style studios, one, two and three bedrooms with one to three bathrooms
- Plush linens and towels provided
- Great room design
- TV, DVD player, stereos
- Exterior private entrances
- Private ocean view lanais
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchens (not available in studio rentals)
- Morning starter kit including our custom blended and roasted Kauai Roastery coffee
- Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- Some units equipped with safes
- Exclusive Parrish Ocean bath amenities by La Bottega
- Washer & dryer in every unit (not available in studio rentals, studios access to resort coin laundry)
- Resort telephone and answering machine
- Wireless high speed internet
Hanalei Bay’s sandy beach and bountiful water activities are just steps away. About eight miles from the Princeville Resort is Kee Beach and the gateway to the breathtaking Kalalau Trail and the famed Na Pali coast. Along the way is Lumahai Beach, a personal favorite and Tunnels, one of the islands best snorkeling destinations.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.