Located at the gateway to the Na Pali Coast you’ll find some of our most exclusive Kauai vacation rentals. Haena is one of the most scenic areas on Kauai and just a short drive from Hanalei over quaint one-lane bridges. Each of these Kauai vacation homes is beachfront or within a short walk to some of the most picturesque Kauai beaches.
|Homes||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Daily Rate|
|Banana Beach House||4||4.5||10||Premier||AC, Spa||Beachfront||$1200 – 2000|
|Hale O'Pulelehua||4||2.5||8||Premier||-||Garden||$525 – 650|
|Tropical Bamboo Hideaway||2||2||4||Premier||-||Garden, Mtn.||$345 – 395|
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: July 1 – August 31
Low Season: January 7 – June 30; September 1 – December 18
Holiday Season: December 19– January 5
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.