Bedrooms: 3Bathrooms: 3Guests: 6Interior Rating: Premier PlusAmenities: ACView: Golf CourseRates From: $1100Name/Unit: Kukuiula Club Bungalows - Garden View Three Bedroom
The Lodge at Kukuiula
Poipu Beach, Kauai, Hawaii
Kukui'ula is Hawaii's newest ultra-luxury residential community and a prestigious family resort. Set on over a 1,000 acres on Kauai's South Shore and blending historic plantation style architecture with the outstanding modern amenities, Kukui'ula easily offers its guests the best options and amenities available. Indulge yourself at the intimate Club Cottages, the serene Club Bungalows or the grand Club Villas all with exclusive access to The Club at Kukui'ula, Kauai's prestigious lodging destination.
The Parrish Collection Kauai is pleased to be the exclusive guest manager at The Club at Kukui'ula. You'll be greeted by our Island Host with a special treat upon arrival and enjoy the dedicated and personalized services of our Guest Concierge during your stay.
The Club at Kukui'ula
Enter the world of bliss at The Club at Kukui'ula which features understated yet luxurious amenities for guests at Kukui'ula Club Cottages. Enjoy exclusive access to The Plantation House with its restaurant and outdoor pools, The Spa at Kukui'ula, farm and award-winning championship Tom Weiskopf designed Kauai golf course.
Featured amenities at Kukuiula include the following:
- Access to Hawaii's newest private club and spa.
- Access to Kauai's newest and finest ocean view sports and fitness center.
- All day snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Evening wine and cheese reception.
- Golf course tee times.
- Free high-speed wireless internet.
- Free guest parking.
- Makai swimming pools and beach as well as Olympic-size lap pool.
- "Farm to Table" dining with fresh produce picked at The Farm.
- Access to The Lake stocked with Peacock Bass.
- Unlimited free use of ocean equipment rental and beach cruiser bicycles.
- Island host team and guest service coordinator.
- Complimentary daily maid service.
- Early check-in and late check-out complimentary based on availability.
The Makai Pools
Offering sweeping views of the Pacific, the Makai pools are nestled next to Plantation House and provide guests the most unique swimming experience on Kauai. Between the wading pool with in-water loungers, the soaker tubs, waterfalls, lagoons and beaches, there are many places perfect for tanning, reading and napping.
The Game Room
The Game Room has something for everyone, including billiards, jukeboxes, video games and 3-D movies. On the Great Lawn, play a game of beach volleyball, bocce ball or horseshoes next to the Makai pools.
The Shops at Kukui'ula
The Shops at Kukui'ula have quickly become the place to visit while on Kauai. The Shops emulate the relaxed ambiance of an old sugar plantation town while offering varied small locally owned shops and dining options. In addition, there is a weekly Kauai Culinary Gourmet Market every Wednesday from 4-6pm, featuring 25 local farmers and package food vendors, live music, a wine and beer garden and a chef demo at 5pm. The Shops at Kukui'ula are open everyday from 10am to 9pm.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay required at Kukuiula Club Cottages and Kukuiula Club Bungalows. A 5 night minimum stay is required at Kukuiula Club Villas. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
Play one of the most celebrated private golf courses in America. This exclusive opportunity is only offered to members and Kauai vacation rental guests at Kukui'ula Club Cottages.
Designed by golf architect, Tom Weiskopf, winner of 16 PGA Tour titles with a portfolio that includes 56 courses worldwide. Just wait until you play the 320-yard 14th hole at Kukui'ula. It is the most dramatic hole to debut in 2011 according to Golf Magazine. The tradewinds influence play here and challenge the best of players. You'll finish your game at Weiskopf's "Aloha Corner", a name given to the final four that are a true test of golf.
One of America's Finest
"Best New Private Golf Course", Golf Magazine
"Best of the Best", Robb Report
After the most exhilarating round of golf you've every played, The Club House at Kukui'ula welcomes you back to relax with your favorite beverage and appetizer overlooking the course and its magnificent ocean views. When you're ready to return to your Kukui'ula Club Cottage, it's just a short walk to the most gracious island living you can experience on Kauai. During your stay you'll enjoy all of the amenities that Kukui'ula has to offer plus the services of our Island Host concierge. It's a sumptuous lifestyle providing the ultimate luxury for your Kauai vacation.
The Kukui'ula Club Cottages offers your only entry to this peaceful haven with its sought after Hawaiian healing treatments. Showcasing the best in island decor surrounded by gardens and the sound of a cascading waterfall, you will soon unwind into a state of bliss. The open air spa design embraces the richness of the Kukui'ula landscape and the beauty of our island paradise. Quickly becoming one of the top spas in the world, and favored by aficionados of Hawaii spas, this is the ultimate wellness vacation.
Once inside the spa you have your choice of the best spa fitness facilities available on Kauai:
- Fitness center equipped with state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
- Choose from a variety of workout classes.
- Try the playful outdoor fitness sandbox.
- Swim laps in the sparkling outdoor lap pool.
- Relax and timeout on a shaded daybed at poolside while enjoying the warmth of the Kauai sun.
The splendid locker rooms are some of the best you'll find anywhere. Both men's and women's have a private courtyard where you have access to the best spa amenities available on Kauai.
- Deluxe outdoor lava rock showers.
- Large glass and tile steam room.
- Lava rock walled and glass roofed sauna (a must see).
- Cold refreshing plunge pool.
- Soothing outdoor jacuzzi.
- Cozy indoor and outdoor lounge areas chairs.
- Fine selection of organic skin and body products.
- Plush robes and slippers.
Whatever your choice, you will certainly feel pampered. For an additional fee you can select from one of many customized spa treatments which begin with a ritual foot bath. Each room has its own garden courtyard with outdoor shower and soaking tub. Afterwards take time to relax in your private sanctuary which is also available to couples. Then finish your day with a delicious selection from the spa cuisine menu featuring the freshest island ingredients.
Dining at the Plantation House at Kukui'ula
Enter the world of bliss at The Plantation House at Kukui'ula with fine dining, game room and outdoor Makai pools. This exclusive amenity is offered to guests at Kukui'ula Club Cottages.
The Plantation House
Couples and families have plenty of room and options to relax, have fun and enjoy life in paradise, as well as taste some of the island’s best culinary creations for breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktail hour.
Chef Ben at The Club at Kukui'ula
Ben Takahashi and his team create delicious and healthy menus for dining at the Club at Kukui'ula which delight every guest. The Farm at Kukui'ula supplies many of the vegetables, fruits and herbs for true made-on-Kauai cuisine. Complimentary continental breakfast is offered every day from 7:00am-9:00am, lunch from 11:30am-2:30pm and dinner from 6:00pm-9:00pm.
Experience a bountiful harvest and more at their upcountry community farm. It is also an opportunity to reconnect with the land and the time honored Hawaiian tradition of Aloha 'Aina which shows deep reverence for the earth. The Farm at Kukui'ula is found a short drive away from our Club Cottages in the rolling hills above this luxury community. A gardener is on hand to welcome you to this exotic place and help you harvest the freshest ingredients for your own farm-to-table meal cooked in your elegant gourmet kitchen.