This extraordinary 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom luxury Kauai vacation home is one of the finest oceanfront estates on the island. The grand entrance opens to expansive cathedral ceilings showcasing the magnificent oceanfront living areas surrounded by tropical atriums, lava rock pillars and specialty woodwork. Glass walls and custom floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors invite the gentle sounds of rolling surf into this impressive Poipu Beach vacation home. The extended shoreline lanai features a heated swimming pool, a rarity among Kauai accommodations. Depending on the season and tide, you may find a small protected sandy cove bordering the tropically landscaped yard.
A Parrish Kauai Elite Collection property. Each one of these luxurious accommodations is personally selected by JP Parrish for its unique vacation offerings and comes with pre-arrival consulting, an in-home arrival greeting, special gifts and our attentive concierge services directed by your own personal Island Host.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|4||4||8||Premier||Pool||Oceanfront||$540||$1,000||$1350 – 1650|
- Elite Collection Property. Exclusive guest concierge service, Mai Tai reception and Parrish Sorbetto from Papalani Gelato.
- Approximately 3,200 square feet, two level floor plan
- Heated oceanfront swimming pool
- 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
Master Suite – upper level, king bed, ocean view, ocean view walk-in rain shower
Second Suite – lower level, ocean view, king bed, pool deck access, full bath tub with shower
Third Bedroom – lower lever, king bed (converts to 2 twins on request), full bath, walk-in shower
Fourth bedroom Suite – lower level (west side), ocean view, queen bed, wet bar, safe, full bath with walk-in shower
- Traditional living room, sitting room, dining room
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- 42″ flat screen TV, surround sound
- Sound system with iPod docking station
- Extended oceanfront lanai, gas BBQ, lounge chairs, dining table
- Washer & Dryer
- Private telephone
- Mid-stay maid service included with stays of eight days or more
- TVR # TVNC-1189
- TAT# W31035976-01
Sunset Makai Hale is 1/2 block from Lawai Beach, one of the best places for ocean sports on the island. Whether it’s snorkeling, swimming or surfing, Lawai Beach, and the adjoining P.K.’s beach, have it all. A 5 minute drive will take you to Poipu Beach, perfect for swimming, (with a separate lagoon for children), snorkeling, surfing and beach parties.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 19
Holiday Season: December 20 – January 6
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.