An oceanfront Kauai resort in Poipu Beach featuring spacious Kauai condos and spectacular sunset views. With its classic Hawaii plantation style architecture and design, complemented by a wonderful pool and guest amenities, this is a sought after Poipu resort destination on Kauai. Located within walking distance to Kiahuna Beach as well as Koloa Landing, Poipu Kapili is close to the Shops at Kukui`ula for fine dining and shopping.
Our Poipu Kapili resort unit is described, photographed and rated so you can pick the perfect island home for you and your family. Before your Kauai vacation, we invite you to watch our South Shore Kauai video with helpful information and beautiful scenes of our island paradise.
The Parrish Collection is a locally owned and based real estate management company that specializes in vacation rentals on Kauai and Maui. Our collections of rentals are professionally managed by in-house staff with a commitment to personalized service, fine attention to detail and a true sense of Aloha. Our team looks forward to hosting you soon.
• Ocean view swimming pool
• Tennis and pickle-ball courts
• Friday morning delivery of locally baked breakfast treats, juice and the local newspaper
• On-site front desk, Concierge and Activities services
• Complimentary self-parking (assigned, approximately 25' from villa door)
• Multiple community BBQ locations
• 24 hour emergency contact and response
• Free mid-stay bath and bed linen change and trash removal for every seven nights
• Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
• Check-in: 3:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon availability for additional charge)
• Partial ocean view, approximately 1,200 square feet, one-level floor plan
• Ground level, exterior entrance
• Interior Rating: Premier Plus
• Portable AC - bedroom only
• 1 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Master Suite – garden view, king bed, AC, smart TV, flat screen
• Great room design – kitchen, dining and living room all with partial ocean views
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Flat screen Smart TV, access to partial ocean view lanai
• Full guest bath with walk-in shower
• Morning starter kit including our custom blended and roasted Kauai Roastery coffee
• Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
• Washer and dryer
• Ceiling fans throughout
• In room safe
• Private telephone and answering machine
• Free wireless high speed internet
Thank you for submitting your review. It will be processed shortly!
Troy G. says
This was truly a wonderful stay, i feel spoiled by the staff and accommodations!
My wife and I just returned from our fist trip to Kauai. We stayed at Poipu Kapili and thoroughly enjoyed every minute there. The property was just as advertised, very clean and peaceful. We loved the pool and how quiet it was there. We would definitely consider staying there again.
Timothy, Carrollton, TX says
There is not beach near the condo. You have an ocean view but it is right next to a road so there are large rocks protecting the shore. Nosy neighbors are alway waking by and looking into the condo. Resident book had very little information on nearby beaches and restaurants
Aloha Timothy. We are disappointed that you feel this was a 3-star stay. When we checked in with you after your arrival, you told us the place was perfect and even inquired about extending your trip for another day. While it is unfortunate that your neighbors were not respectful of condo living, we wish you would have let us know and we would have asked those guests to be more respectful of your privacy. Kiahuna Beach is a 5-minute walk from Poipu Kapili. Because of frequent closures and changes, we removed the beach and restaurant info from the guest directory. We keep the information up to date online in your guest portal and in the Kauai Beach Guide included in your welcome packet. Had you asked, we absolutely would have happily directed you to the beach. It seems like these concerns could have been alleviated if you had just reached out to us via text, phone or by visiting the on-site office. Next time, please let us know if you need any assistance during your stay.
Walt, Allegan, MI says
This place is as advertised. Great location, ocean view, large, very comfortable and well furnished with everything you need. There is a nice cool breeze at night, so we did not need air conditioning. Close to good snorkeling beach and green sea turtle beach. We were very happy with this choice and will stay here again if we ever return to Kauai.
Mahalo Walt for your 5-star review and comments. Glad that you found everything you needed to feel comfortable and at home during your stay. We cannot wait to host you again!
Mariel, Salt Lake City, UT says
Newly furnished unit. Parrish was seamless. Definitely recommend.
Phyllis and Brint Y. says
Great view and convenient location!
This property was spotless . The bed was super comfortable and the location was convenient to shopping and restaurants. Beautiful sunset view from the wall out front and the pool was warm. The kitchen could be better stocked for meal preparation but we ate out for most dinners so not really a problem for us. Would definitely recommend!
Mahalo Phyllis & Brint for your five-star review and recommendation. We hope to host you again soon.