While no one expects to damage a Kauai vacation rental property, accidents do happen. Purchasing a damage protection policy for your stay is the best deal as its eliminates the need for you to worry or pay a security deposit. Security deposits can run up to $5,000 per property, you are not refunded until your vacation is over and any damage is taken from the deposit. For a small amount, you are covered for any unexpected and unintentional damage during your stay.
Coverage Levels Required Based on Specific Property Chosen: $1,500 | $3,000 | $5,000
What is Covered?
- Accidental or unintentional damage by the guest including things like broken lamps, windows and glass, electronics, damaged doors, walls and furniture, stained bedding or linens, lost keys and re-keying costs
- Damage and/or theft by any person other than anyone staying at the property if the theft is substantiated by a police report (please note, this does not cover your personal property…please check your homeowners’ policy)
What is Not Covered?
- Negligent or malicious damage
- Damage or losses caused by violation of the rental agreement
- Normal wear and tear
What if Something Happens?
- Simply report accidental damage that occurred during your stay to us beore you leave
- Don’t be afraid to report the damage, this is why you buy the insurance
What else do I need to know?
- If you cancel your reservation prior to check-in, the cost of the Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan will be refunded to you
- We have picked CSA Travel Protection as they are dedicated to providing value-driven travel insurance and emergency assistance services to protect your vacation investments. For more information, see below: