Play memorable Kauai golf at “the Pebble Beach of the Pacific” during your stay at Parrish Kauai vacation rentals and receive special discounted rates as our guest. Poipu Bay golf architect Robert Trent Jones, Jr. gave the 16th hole this nickname and his signature designation. One look and you’ll agree with the head on view of Mount Haupu and the rugged Mahaulepu coastline seen in the distance.
There are many “wow” moments on this course that has PGA Tour pedigree, ancient Hawaiian Heiau (temple) stone walls and a spectacular back nine with four holes along Kauai beaches. Natural distractions include Hawaii whales seen offshore, eye-popping South Shore Kauai scenery and the occasional walker who briefly comes close to the course while enjoying Kauai hiking on the Mahaulepu Heritage Trail.
Exclusive Parrish Kauai Rates for 18 Holes at Poipu Bay Golf Course. Mention Parrish Kauai when you call Poipu Bay at 808.742.8711 or toll-free 800.742.8711.
- Before 11am, Parrish Kauai guests pay $199 for all 18 holes instead of the standard rate of $259. After 11:00am the fee drops to $179. Best deal starts at 1:00pm for $155.
- Golf packages begin at $472.74 for three rounds. Must be used within 10 days.
- Second Round Special: $135 if you play within 10 days of your first round.
- Callaway Golf Clubs can be rented for $60 and shoes are $15 if needed. Golf course attire is required of everyone (including spectators) so plan accordingly or purchase at the Pro-Shop.
Poipu Bay Golf Specials for less than 18 holes.
- Practice and Play is $35 from 3:00pm to 4:00pm. Range balls for the practice facility are included and you can play the first three holes with no additional resort fee.
- 7-hole Stretch for $77. First seven holes with cart, GPS and bottled water included. No resort fee.
- 9 holes for $109. Play the scenic back 9 from 7:00am to 8:30am or front 9 with mountain view. Cart, GPS and bottled included.
- Poipu Bay’s Ocean Eleven for $125 – Play holes 8-18 with ocean views. Tee time is 7:00 to 8:00am and includes cart, GPS and bottled water.
Robert Trent Jones Jr.’s often elevated greens at Poipu Bay feature steep slopes and tiers.
The 6,959 yard, par-72 course challenges everyone with five water hazards and 85 bunkers. Trade winds have to be factored into the course. Many of the par fours that play into the wind are just 350 yards but demand a solid drive and a long iron or wood into the green.
All of the greens were recently renovated, stripped and a new Sea Shore Paspalum hybrid grass planted. The result is consistent playing conditions year-round that you would expect at one of America’s finest courses. Poipu Bay Golf Course also offers exceptional amenities like in-cart satellite navigation systems that tell you the exact distance to the hole and pin placement, an on-course beverage cart and refreshing cold towels.
After your game, return to the Clubhouse and enjoy your favorite beverage on the deck. You can watch others come into the 18th hole and have a great view while you relax. Poipu Bay Golf Course doesn’t disappoint on any level with its immaculate conditioning, stunning views and great golf holes to remember.
Poipu Bay Honors.
- PGA Grand Slam of Golf held here from 1994-2006.
- Golf Magazine “Gold Medal Award” Top 18 in the USA.
- Golf Digest’s top 10 courses in Hawaii and the Clubhouse ranked one of America’s top 100.
- Conde Nast “Gold List” rated best for service and overall experience.
- Golfing Greats who have played here include Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Greg Norman, Tom Lehman and many more.
Details: Facilities include restaurant, locker room, pro shop, driving range and putting greens. Visit Poipu Bay Golf Course for an on-line tour and more information.
See more Kauai golf course updates on our Kauai blog.
Warm up your game for $9.00 at Kukuilono Golf Course. We also include access to one of the best private golf courses in America when you stay at The Lodge at Kukuiula. Read more about The Golf Course at Kukui`ula that Robb Reports calls “Best of the Best.” Another favorite option at Poipu is the Kiahuna Golf Course.
What was your best golf game at Poipu Bay or favorite hole? Share your recommendations in the comment section below.
Note: All prices quoted are subject to change.