Add serious adventure to your list of Kauai activities and experience dramatic island beauty. Try any of these Kauai Zipline tours over lush valleys on your next Kauai vacation. Our list will guide you to the company best for you based on your interests, level of experience and nerve.
1. Skyline Eco-Adventures. 2.5 hour, 8 line Poipu zipline tour priced at $129.95. Or pick a 5-line tour priced at $99. Jump off platforms standing 200 feet tall and reach speeds over 50 miles per hour.
2. Koloa Zipline. Featuring 3 of the 5 longest ziplines on Kauai. Choose from their South Shore Kauai zipline tours including the 3.5 hour, 8 line tour for $149 or the 8 line sunset tour, also for $149. Located hear the Waita Reservoir, on private Grove Farm property that is accessible only via Koloa Zipline.
3. Kauai Backcountry Adventures. 3-hour tour, for $125, located near Hanamaulu (Lihue). Tour concludes with snacks and a swim in a natural swimming pool. Featuring seven ziplines which descend a mountainside over lush tropical forests and the valleys below. Set on over 17,000 acres of former plantation lands.
4. Priceville Ranch. Soar on the lush north shore of Kauai. Features 9 ziplines and a “hair-raising suspension bridge,” with some of the most spectacular views of the Kauai landscape. Options are Zip ‘N Dip, which includes 9 ziplines, plus a hidden jungle swimming hole, and a catered picnic lunch. Priced at $159. Or choose their Zipline Express, for just the ziplining, priced at $139.
5. Outfitters Kauai. Located at Kipu Ranch, near Lihue. 10 lines in total with 4 tours including single, tandem, seated, and waterzips. Tours vary in size, skill-level, and terrain. The 2.5 hour Kipu Ranch powerline tour features 4 lines for $129. The 2.4 hour, 4 zipline adrenaline tour is the longest and fastest at over 3/4 mile and 60 mph. Includes a water plunge and bamboo pool. Also $129. The $189 zipline safari tour starts with an easy two-mile paddle on the Hule’ia River, followed by a short waterfall hike and swim, a wagon ride across Kipu Ranch and the “Waterzip,” ending with a picnic lunch and a cruise on a motorized canoe. There’s also a 1 hour, $50 tour, with a 4,000′ zipline over the Kipu ranch, and speeds over 50 mph in a “headfirst” position.
6. Just Live!. Located near Puhi and the Halenanahu Reservoir in Lihue. Two tours are offered including ziplining in Norfolk Island Pines between aerial platforms at 60-85 foot elevation. A 3.5 hour, $120 tour includes 7 zipline runs and 4 canopy bridges. Another option is the $50 wiki-wiki (quick) tour. These morning tours combine with treetop and countryside aerial viewing platforms, 3 zipline runs and 2 canopy bridge crossings. Both tours conclude with snacks, drinks and beautiful views.
Which one sounds best to you? Comment below with your ideas and experiences.
Note: Tours and prices are subject to change and were currently available online as of September 3, 2019.