5-7107 Kuhio Hwy, Haena 96714, HI
Exotic and unique in our Collection of Kauai vacation rentals, this pristine home sits on a acre of land in Haena and was imported from Vietnam and made entirely of bamboo. It’s outfitted with all the modern necessities. Perched high amongst the trees in a quiet residential neighborhood on Kauai’s lush tropical North Shore, guests enjoy a one-of-a-kind vacation setting.
A wrap-around lanai brings outdoor living inside. Breezes are constant and one cannot help but relax in this luxuriant tropical setting. Grab your towel and walk across the street and you are on a secluded stretch of golden beach. Eat at the acclaimed Mediterranean Gourmet restaurant at the Hanalei Colony Resort, or just settle in the sand with your favorite book. Whatever you choose, the options are splendid at this wonderful tropical Kauai vacation rental.
- Garden/mountain view, one-story floor plan, approximately 1,400 square feet
- Tree house design – two levels of stairs to entry and private elevator
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Master Suite – king bed, access to lanai, TV/DVD, full bath with walk-in shower
- Second Bedroom – queen bed, access to lanai, shared full bath tub with shower
- Great room design – living room, dining, kitchen all with a peak of the ocean
- Living room with flat screen TV with premium cable movie channels, movie library
- Kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar
- Covered parking – accessed by a private drive shared with two neighboring homes.
- Gas BBQ grill
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone, high speed wireless internet
- In room safe
- TVR #TVNC-1363
Tropical Bamboo Hideaway is just across the street from a long stretch of golden beach that extends over two miles. Perfect for sunning, strolls and beachcombing. A few minutes away are some of the best swimming and snorkeling beaches on the island including Tunnels beach. A five minute drive north will take you to the end of the road at Kee Beach and the gateway to the Kalalau Trail. Historic Hanalei Town is a five minute drive south, where you will find fine restaurants and boutiques as well as services and the renowned Hanalei Bay.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 5 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
|Check-in Date||Daily Rate|
|From June 1, 2017 to August 18, 2017||$395.00|
|From August 19, 2017 to December 15, 2017||$395.00|
|From December 16, 2017 to January 6, 2018||$470.00|
|From January 7, 2018 to March 31, 2018||$395.00|
|From April 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018||$395.00|
|From June 1, 2018 to August 18, 2018||$395.00|