4771 Pepelani Loop, Princeville 96722, HI
Location along with the largest floor plan available for Plantation at Princeville make this three bedroom condo ideal for your Kauai vacation. One of only three units with separate walk-in shower in the master suite, AC in the living area and master bedroom suite along with a great view of the resort pool and the island style furnishings make this Kauai vacation rental your home in paradise.
Our units are described, photographed and rated so you can pick the perfect island home for you and your family.
- Swimming pool and spa
- Fitness Center and Clubhouse
- Community BBQ in pool area for guest use
- Adjacent to the Princeville Golf Course & Tennis Club
- Access to The Parrish Collection Concierge and Activities services
- 24 hour emergency contact and response
- Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
- Check-in: 3:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon availability for additional charge)
- Pool and Garden View, approximately 1,320 square feet, one-level floor plan
- Upper level, interior resort location, one flight of stairs to entry
- Premier Plus interior
- Central AC throughout except as noted
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Master Bedroom Suite – AC, king bed, flat screen TV, full bath with walk-in shower, access to lanai
- Second Bedroom Suite – pool view, queen bed, flat screen TV, full bath tub with shower, NO AC
- Third Bedroom – two twin beds, flat screen TV, shared full bath tub with shower, NO AC
- Extra linens, towels, and beach towels
- Great room design
- Large flat screen TV/Blu-Ray/DVD/iPod docking station in living room, private lanai
- Apple TV available on all TVs
- Exterior entrance
- Fully equipped kitchen – granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances
- Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone
- Free wireless high speed internet
- Driveway parking for 1 car only
- In room Safe
Just a three mile drive will take you to world renowned Hanalei Bay with its white sand beach and bountiful water activities. About eight miles from Princeville is Kee Beach and the gateway to the breathtaking Kalalau Trail and the famed Na Pali coast. Along the way is Lumahai Beach, a personal favorite and Tunnels, one of the islands best snorkeling destinations.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
|Check-in Date||Daily Rate|
|From January 7, 2018 to March 31, 2018||$225.00|
|From April 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018||$195.00|
|From June 1, 2018 to August 18, 2018||$225.00|
|From August 19, 2018 to December 14, 2018||$195.00|
|From December 15, 2018 to January 5, 2019||$300.00|
|From January 6, 2019 to March 31, 2019||$225.00|