5300 Ka Haku Road, Princeville 96722, HI
When you walk through our newest Princeville condo at Pali Ke Kua, you’ll find a perfect match between its soothing colors, generous space and dazzling ocean views from the great room, kitchen and dining area. Step outside on the lanai and you may see a rainbow over the ocean, humpback whales in season or an outrigger canoe team in the distance. With picture perfect views and space for up to six guests, this beautiful Kauai condo offers a relaxing vacation on the spectacular North Shore.
- Swimming pool and spa
- Complimentary self parking
- Access to The Parrish Collection Concierge and Activities services
- 24 hour emergency contact and response
- Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
- Check-in: 3:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon availability for additional charge)
- Ocean View, approximately 1,200 square feet, one level floor plan
- Ground floor, no stairs to entry
- Deluxe interior
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Master Suite – king bed, flat screen TV, full bath with shower
- Second Suite – queen bed, flat screen TV, full bath tub with shower
- Den with sleeper sofa and access to private ocean view lanai
- Great room design
- Flat screen HD TV/BlueRay/DVD/CD/DVD library in living room, private ocean view lanai
- Exterior entrance
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Fully equipped kitchens – dishwasher, disposal, microwave
- Electric BBQ on lanai
- Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone and answering machine
- Free wireless high speed internet
- In-room safe
Hike ten minutes down a path to a small hidden beach. Adjacent to this beach is Hideaways beach, a wonderful sandy beach with good swimming when the surf is calm, mostly in the summer months. Just a few minutes’ walk to the St. Regis Princeville Hotel and Resort and you can experience the sand beach fronting the world famous waters of Hanalei Bay. Protected by a reef, this portion of Hanalei Bay remains calm year round. These waters provide our guests with amazing snorkeling opportunities without leaving the resort.
Just a three mile drive will take you to world renowned Hanalei Bay with its white sand beach and bountiful water activities. About eight miles from Princeville is Kee Beach and the gateway to the breathtaking Kalalau Trail and the famed Na Pali coast. Along the way is Lumahai Beach, a personal favorite and Tunnels, one of the islands best snorkeling destinations
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
|Check-in Date||Daily Rate|
|From January 7, 2018 to March 31, 2018||$250.00|
|From April 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018||$200.00|
|From June 1, 2018 to August 18, 2018||$250.00|
|From August 19, 2018 to December 14, 2018||$200.00|
|From December 15, 2018 to January 5, 2019||$325.00|
|From January 6, 2019 to March 31, 2019||$250.00|