2635 Puuone Street, Koloa 96756, HI
This newly renovated Kiahuna Golf Village home is spacious with great ocean and golf course lake views. The perfect location for a family vacation, or the golf enthusiast, all will enjoy the pool and pool deck along with the large covered lanai perfect for the outdoor family dinner.
The home is well situated on the 10th Tee and takes advantage of the cooling trade winds felt throughout the home on both the upper and lower levels. The split-level floor plan is spacious with the kitchen and dining room open to the outside lanai. A lovely and comfortable seating area is just off the kitchen where you can enjoy a private conversation with a great view. The living room is spacious with a large wrap around couch and large flat screen TV.
This central Poipu Beach location is convenient to shopping and dining at the nearby Poipu Shopping Village and just a short drive to Poipu Beach park and many other Poipu area attractions.
- Approximately 2,800 square feet, split level floor plan
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths
- Master Bedroom Suite – Upper level, King bed, large ocean view lanai with seating, separate outside stairs to pool and first floor lanai, jetted tub and separate walk-in shower, large walk-in cedar closet
- Second Bedroom – Upper level, king bed, shared full bath with walk-in shower, shared access to oceanview lanai with master
- Third Bedroom – Lower level, king bed, shared bath with walk-in shower
- Breakfast bar in Kitchen, granite countertops
- Open Kitchen, dining room, and additional conversation area
- High Speed Internet
- Large flat screen TV/ DVD
- Private Swimming Pool and Enclosed Deck, outdoor shower near pool
- Second Patio with gas BBQ and dining area
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Executive desk area lower level
- Washer & Dryer
- Private telephone
- In-room safe
- Wireless high speed internet
- Driveway Parking
Just a 5 minute drive will take you to a variety of swimming beaches. Brennecke Beach is famous for body surfing and Poipu Beach is perfect for swimming, (with a separate lagoon for your children), snorkeling, surfing and beach parties. Shipwreck Beach is great for experienced swimmers and surfers and offers hours of delightful sunbathing and beach combing for all ages.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 5 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
|Check-in Date||Daily Rate|
|From April 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018||$600.00|
|From June 1, 2018 to August 18, 2018||$600.00|
|From August 19, 2018 to December 14, 2018||$600.00|
|From December 15, 2018 to January 5, 2019||$700.00|
|From January 6, 2019 to March 31, 2019||$600.00|
|From April 1, 2019 to May 31, 2019||$600.00|