5045 Kapiolani Loop, Princeville 96722, HI
Designed with elegance and comfort, this Kauai vacation home near Queens Bath has ocean views from almost every room and offers the perfect setting for the Kauai vacation of a lifetime. Showcasing a large garden courtyard entry, designer wood and natural stone floors, granite countertops, top-of-the-line professional kitchen amenities, numerous flat screen TV’s, designer furnishings as well as air conditioning, and much more, one never has to leave this extraordinary property.
- Ocean view, two-story floor plan, approximately 4,200 square feet
- Air Conditioning in main level rooms
- Swimming pool and spa
- Central AC throughout except as noted
- 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms
- Master Suite – ocean view, main level, king bed, flat screen TV, walk-in shower, Jacuzzi tub, dual sinks, large walk-in closet
- Second Bedroom Suite – ocean view, main level, king bed, flat screen TV, full bath tub with shower
- Third Bedroom Suite – garden/pool view, main level, king bed, flat screen TV, shared full bath tub with shower
- Fourth Bedroom – ocean view, lower level, NO AC, king bed, full bath with walk-in shower, access to large private covered lanai
- Ocean view great room – cathedral ceilings, AC, family room with large flat screen TV, DVD/iPod, dining room
- Entertainment room – ocean view, lower level, NO AC, large 37 inch TV/DVD, wet bar with small refrigerator
- Professional kitchen with granite counters – professional grade refrigerator, Wolf Gourmet range, walk-in pantry
- Spacious covered ocean view lanai with seating and dining areas
- Office with air conditioning, access to garden courtyard
- Outdoor gas BBQ
- Washer & dryer
- Wireless hi-speed internet
- Private telephone
- TVR # TV-4186
Just a three mile drive will take you to world renowned Hanalei Bay with its white sand beach and bountiful water activities. About eight miles from Princeville is Kee Beach and the gateway to the breathtaking Kalalau Trail and the famed Na Pali coast. Along the way is Lumahai Beach, a personal favorite and Tunnels, one of the islands best snorkeling destinations.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 5 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
|Check-in Date||Daily Rate|
|From January 7, 2018 to March 31, 2018||$750.00|
|From April 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018||$650.00|
|From June 1, 2018 to August 18, 2018||$750.00|
|From December 15, 2018 to January 5, 2019||$900.00|
|From January 6, 2019 to March 31, 2019||$750.00|