5238 Honoiki, Princeville 96722, HI
This timeless Princeville rental offers unique living areas ideal for large or intimate gatherings. Designed with classic island characteristics and a subtle twist of contemporary elements, there are eight skylights throughout that bring in natural light showcasing the sparkling interior. The Makai Golf course is at your doorstep and spectacular views of either green mountains or the blue Pacific can be seen from inside. A private courtyard and two lanai patios offer spaces to entertain. Pick tropical fruits from the trees surrounding your Kauai vacation rental and enjoy nearby beaches for a relaxing vacation in paradise.
- Mountain or Ocean view from almost every room, two-story floor plan, approximately 3,454 square feet
- Located on the Makai Golf Course
- Private front courtyard with mountain views, surfaced in gold quartzite flagstone
- Tropical fruit bearing trees on property
- South lanai has stunning mountain view and north lanai overlooks golf course with ocean views
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Master Suite – second level, ocean view, king bed, private bath with Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, access to lanai
- Second Master Suite – main level, ocean view, king bed, flat screen TV, private bath with walk-in shower, access to lanai
- Third Bedroom – main level, twin beds, flat screen TV, shared bath with walk-in shower
- Fourth Bedroom – main level, queen bed, private bath tub with shower
- Great room – 10 foot high cathedral ceilings with golf views
- Upper level family entertainment room with large flat screen TV and two separate covered lanais with queen sofa sleeper
- Professional kitchen – Viking 48? range, euro hardware, 42? built in refrigerator, walk-in pantry
- Washer & dryer
- Outdoor BBQ
- Wireless hi-speed internet
- In room safe
- Private telephone
Close by is Queens Bath and Hideaways Beach. Just a three mile drive will take you to world renowned Hanalei Bay with its white sand beach and bountiful water activities. About eight miles from Princeville is Kee Beach and the gateway to the breathtaking Kalalau Trail. Along the way is Lumahai Beach, a personal favorite and Tunnels, one of the islands best snorkeling destinations.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 5 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
|Check-in Date||Daily Rate|
|From January 7, 2018 to March 31, 2018||$500.00|
|From April 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018||$450.00|
|From June 1, 2018 to August 18, 2018||$500.00|
|From December 15, 2018 to January 5, 2019||$575.00|
|From January 6, 2019 to March 31, 2019||$500.00|