5380 Honoiki Road, Princeville 96722, HI
Special Promo Rate: $209 per night 2/25/18 thru 4/15/18 (min 7-nights) – BOOK NOW
One of the best locations on Kauai’s lush North Shore fronting the white sands of Hanalei Bay with amazing views of tropical sunsets, lush green mountains and the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. These Kauai condos are located on over 22 acres of Hawaiian paradise, featuring mature tropical gardens with endless flowers, trees and other flora, cascading pools and lava rock waterfalls, and is steps to one of Hawaii’s most beautiful white sand beaches.
- Two resort swimming pools and a large hot tub
- Eight tennis courts and a professional tennis shop
- Kauai water sport rentals
- Fitness Center
- Hospitality Lounge-Complimentary during stay additional fee on day of departure
- Ocean view fire pit with lounge area
- Happy Talk Lounge with scenic Hanalei Bay views
- Complimentary self parking
- Multiple community BBQ locations
- Check-in: 4:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am
- Pool, mountain, and garden view unit available for specific weeks
- HBR 22056 – 1 bedroom 2 bath pool view with available dates 02.25.18 to 04.15.18 and a 7 night minimum stay required and arrival dates are every Sunday
- Air Conditioning throughout
- Deluxe interior
- 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms
- Master Suite – king bed, private lanai, full bath with shower, AC
- Great room design – kitchen, dining and living room
- Living room with TV/DVD/CD, access to ocean view lanai, AC
- Queen sofa sleeper in living room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pool and mountain view lanai with dining area
- Exterior entrance
- Resort washer & dryer coin operated
- Resort telephone and answering service
- Wireless high speed internet
- One time checkin fee of $25.00 and TAT timeshare tax will be paid directly to the resort
- No Resort Fee
Hanalei Bay’s sandy beach and bountiful water activities are just steps away. About eight miles from the Princeville Resort is Kee Beach and the gateway to the breathtaking Kalalau Trail and the famed Na Pali coast. Along the way is Lumahai Beach, a personal favorite and Tunnels, one of the islands best snorkeling destinations.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
|Check-in Date||Daily Rate|
|From January 7, 2018 to March 31, 2018||$209.00|
|From April 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018||$209.00|