2846 Milo Hae Loop, Koloa 96756, HI
This distinctive 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath Kauai vacation home is ideal for large families or friends traveling together. Located on the 8th fairway of the Kiahuna Golf Course at Kiahuna Plantation and designed by world renowned architect Robert Trent Jones, Jr., this custom property in our Kauai vacation rentals offers a variety of options to unwind in solitude or gather together comfortably. Soak up the tropical sun poolside within the privacy of lava rock walls, dine al fresco to the serenade of island birds, compare one spectacular Kauai sunset after another beyond distant ocean views and explore nearby beaches. The unique floor plan with sliding glass doors brings the outdoors inside while classic Hawaiian koa wood furnishings are reminiscent of an era gone by. An inviting Kauai vacation rental for seasoned visitors and a wonderful location near Poipu Beach for those ready to discover paradise.
- Approximately 3,000 square feet, single level floor plan
- Deluxe Interior
- Central AC throughout
- Private swimming pool
- 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths
- Master Bedroom Suite – King bed, TV, entry to pool, full bath with jetted tub for two and separate walk-in shower
- Second Suite – King bed, TV, full bath with tub and shower combination
- Third Bedroom – King bed, TV, shared full bath with walk-in shower
- Fourth Bedroom – 2 twin beds (convertible to king), TV, shared full bath with walk-in shower
- Eat-in Kitchen – Viking Stove, granite countertops
- Traditional living room, den and separate dining room
- High Speed Internet
- Large flat screen TV/DVD
- Swimming Pool and Enclosed Deck
- Second Patio with gas BBQ and dining area
- Designer Koa wood furnishings
- Washer & Dryer
- Private telephone
- In-room safe
- Wireless high speed internet
Just a 5 minute drive will take you to a variety of swimming beaches. Brennecke Beach is famous for body surfing and Poipu Beach is perfect for swimming, (with a separate lagoon for your children), snorkeling, surfing and beach parties. Shipwreck Beach is great for experienced swimmers and surfers and offers hours of delightful sunbathing and beach combing for all ages.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 5 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
|Check-in Date||Daily Rate|
|From August 19, 2017 to December 15, 2017||$550.00|
|From December 16, 2017 to January 6, 2018||$750.00|
|From January 7, 2018 to March 31, 2018||$650.00|
|From April 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018||$550.00|
|From June 1, 2018 to August 18, 2018||$650.00|
|From August 19, 2018 to December 16, 2018||$550.00|