4554 Lawai Road, Koloa 96756, HI
Relish the charm and sophistication from our Kauai cottages and this pristine oceanfront Kauai vacation rental perched high above Kukui`ula Bay on the sunny South Shore. Magnificent panoramic ocean views from the living area, extended lanai and bedrooms will take your breath away. You can’t help but unwind and relax in this completely remodeled home decorated with original art, antiques and other unique furnishings. Enjoy the gentle trade winds and rustling palms on the expansive lanai, lounge in the sun on the backyard terrace, or sit on the rock wall overlooking the crashing waves below while watching the small boats travel in and out of the bay – whatever you choose, the options are splendid.
Hale Moana can be rented with neighboring The Bay House for a larger family and/or friend reunion.
- Oceanfront, three-story floor plan, approximately 1,800 square feet
- Expansive lanai overlooking Kukui’ula Bay
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom – Second floor, Queen bed, ocean view lanai, private full bath with shower
- Second Bedroom – Second floor, King bed, TV, shared full bath with shower/tub combination
- Third Bedroom – Third floor open loft, King bed, stunning ocean views, shared full bath on second floor with shower/tub combination
- Additional sleeping area for two on entry level – Trundle bed, full bathroom with shower
- Designer furnishings, amenities, vintage hardwood floors
- Full ocean view kitchen
- Traditional living room with lanai access, flat screen HDTV, VCR/DVD, stereo
- High Speed Internet
- Large ocean front lanai with dining table and gas BBQ
- Outdoor shower
- Washer & Dryer
- Private telephone
- In-room safe
- TVR # TVNC-1083
This home fronts Kukui’ula Bay with its sandy beach and grassy lawn which is perfect for spending a day at the beach swimming, paddling and kayaking. A great snorkeling spot, Lawai Beach, is about 4 blocks away. Neighboring Prince Kuhio’s (P.K.’s) beach is one of the best body boarding and surfing beaches on the island. Poipu Beach, perfect for swimming (with a separate lagoon for children) snorkeling, surfing, and beach parties is a five minute drive along the ocean.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 5 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
|Check-in Date||Daily Rate|
|From December 16, 2017 to January 6, 2018||$800.00|
|From January 7, 2018 to March 31, 2018||$700.00|
|From April 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018||$600.00|
|From June 1, 2018 to August 18, 2018||$700.00|
|From August 19, 2018 to December 14, 2018||$600.00|
|From December 15, 2018 to January 5, 2019||$800.00|
|From January 6, 2019 to March 31, 2019||$700.00|