4452 Lawai Road, Koloa 96756, HI
With its exceptional shoreline location, Hale Mahana Kai is among our spacious, Kauai oceanfront rentals so close to the water that the sound of the waves is heard in every room. Located near the end of the road, overlooking Kukui`ula Bay and beach as well as a short walk to Spouting Horn and the National Tropical Botanical Gardens, this home is located in one of the best all around spots on the South Shore of Kauai. Each bedroom provides an ocean view and the open and spacious floor plan provides a wonderful setting for the entire family or group to gather. You can relax on the oceanfront lanai and watch the crashing waves, turtles floating a few feet away, as well as the colorful Kauai sunsets over the Pacific.
- Approximately 1,900 square feet, two-story floor plan
- 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom Suite – upper level, king bed, TV, access to oceanfront lanai, full bath with shower
- 2nd Bedroom Suite – upper level, queen bed, TV, access to oceanfront lanai, full bath with shower
- 3rd Bedroom Suite – upper level, queen bed, TV, seating area, wet bar, ocean view, exterior entrance, full bath with shower
- Great room design – oceanfront living room, dining room and kitchen, access to large oceanfront lanai
- TV in living room, DVD
- Two large covered oceanfront lanais – one on the upper level and one on the lower level
- Outside shower
- 2-car enclosed garage, access to kitchen
- Wireless high speed internet
- Gas BBQ
- Washer & dryer
- In-room safe
- Private telephone
- TVR # TVNC-1205
- TAT# W20068226-01
Hale Mahana Kai is a short stroll to Kukui`ula Bay and beach and small boat harbor, perfect for stand-up paddling, kayaking and swimming. For the more casual swimming beach, Lawai Beach, is about 8 blocks away. This beach is well known for great snorkeling and ocean sports. Neighboring Prince Kuhio’s (P.K.’s) beach is one of the best body boarding and surfing beaches on the island. Poipu Beach, perfect for swimming (with a separate lagoon for children) snorkeling, surfing, and beach parties is a 10 minute drive along the ocean.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
|Check-in Date||Daily Rate|
|From January 4, 2016 to March 31, 2016||$650.00|
|From April 1, 2016 to May 31, 2016||$550.00|
|From June 1, 2016 to August 18, 2016||$650.00|
|From August 19, 2016 to December 16, 2016||$550.00|
|From December 17, 2016 to January 3, 2017||$750.00|
|From January 4, 2017 to March 31, 2017||$650.00|