4230 Wailapa Road, Kilauea 96754, HI
Hale Kai Kalani (“House of the Heavenly Sea”) is a perfect Kauai cottage situated on one and a half acres of land just up from the picturesque Rock Quarry Beach (also known as Kahili Beach). Conveniently located near Kilauea Town, home of the Kilauea Lighthouse and the Crater Hill National Wildlife Refuge along with many beautiful Kauai beaches. Rock Quarry Beach is just a ten minute walk or two minute drive from your comfortably furnished island vacation home.
The large spacious lanai overlooks the Pacific Ocean, the Kilauea River valley, the lush Crater Hill National Wildlife Preserve and a fresh tropical jungle waterfall. The property’s lushly landscaped grounds include seasonal tropical fruits including bananas, limes, figs, starfruit, and coconuts…all available to you during your stay.
- Ocean/Mountain views, one-story floor plan, approximately 1,000 square feet
- AC – Bedroom only
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Master Suite – AC, king bed, ocean view full bath with tub and shower, safe
- Second Bedroom – queen bed, external access, shared full bath with shower
- Great room design – living room, dining, kitchen all with views
- Living room with flat screen TV and AC
- Full kitchen with breakfast bar
- Covered parking
- Gas BBQ grill
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone, high speed wireless internet
- TVR #TVNC-4312 (SP 2012-21)
Hale Kai Kalani is just a ten minute walk to the white sands of Rock Quarry Beach (also known as Kahili Beach), perfect for sunning, strolls and beachcombing. A few minutes away are some of the best swimming and snorkeling beaches on the island including Tunnels beach. A scenic drive north will take you to the end of the road at Kee Beach and the gateway to the Kalalau Trail. Historic Hanalei Town is a fifteen minute drive north, where you will find fine restaurants and boutiques as well as services and the renowned Hanalei Bay. Closer by is Kilauea town with its famous lighthouse as well as some boutique shopping and eateries.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 5 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
|Check-in Date||Daily Rate|
|From August 19, 2017 to December 15, 2017||$195.00|
|From December 16, 2017 to January 6, 2018||$300.00|
|From January 7, 2018 to March 31, 2018||$195.00|
|From April 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018||$195.00|
|From June 1, 2018 to August 18, 2018||$195.00|