4914 Emmalani Drive, Princeville 96722, HI
Hale Ike Moemoea at Princeville Resort is the perfect family Kauai vacation home located on Kauai’s lush North Shore near popular Kauai beaches, shopping, golf courses and dining. Majestic mountain and waterfall views are visible from the upstairs living area.
Four spacious bedrooms and a second family TV room are on the lower level which overlooks the large sparkling swimming pool and spa. Other features include hardwood flooring, high ceilings, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, numerous flat screen TV’s, designer furnishings and much more.
- Mountain and pool views, two-story floor plan, approximately 3,200 square feet
- Swimming pool and spa
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms with sleeping for 10 to 12
- Master Suite – lower level, king bed, flat screen TV, full bath with walk-in shower and separate tub, dual sinks
- Second Master Suite – lower level, king bed, flat screen TV, full bath with walk-in shower
- Third Bedroom – lower level, king bed with twin trundle bed, flat screen TV, shared full bath tub with shower
- Fourth Bedroom – lower level, two queen beds, flat Screen TV, shared full bath tub with shower
- Great room design family living upper level – cathedral ceilings, large flat screen TV, sun porch with seating area, pool table, access to lanai
- Entertainment room – lower level, large flat screen TV/DVD, access to pool deck
- Kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar
- Spacious mountain view lanai with seating and dining areas
- Outdoor gas BBQ
- Outdoor shower in pool area
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Washer & dryer
- Wireless hi-speed internet
- Safe in master bedroom
- Private telephone
Just a three mile drive will take you to world renowned Hanalei Bay with its white sand beach and bountiful water activities. About eight miles from Princeville is Kee Beach and the gateway to the breathtaking Kalalau Trail and the famed Na Pali coast. Along the way is Lumahai Beach, a personal favorite and Tunnels, one of the islands best snorkeling destinations.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 5 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
|Check-in Date||Daily Rate|
|From April 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018||$450.00|
|From June 1, 2018 to August 18, 2018||$550.00|
|From August 19, 2018 to December 14, 2018||$450.00|
|From December 15, 2018 to January 5, 2019||$750.00|
|From January 6, 2019 to March 31, 2019||$550.00|
|From April 1, 2019 to May 31, 2019||$450.00|