7330 Alealea Road, Haena 96714, HI
Hale Ala Moana is located in the serene beachfront community of Haena located approximately 4 miles from Hanalei. Once settled in, you will experience the quintessential North Shore lifestyle experience in this spacious three-bedroom home. Lush tropical foliage, fruits, and white sand beaches perfect for great swimming, surfing, shelling, snorkeling and long stress free beach strolls and sunsets. Each season brings its own favorites and settings for creating many Kauai memories…be sure to create your own.
Unique to our Collection of Kauai vacation rentals, this pristine home located in a quiet residential neighborhood offers multiple lanais for plenty of outdoor living, large expansive rooms for family fun all day and easy access to local beaches where you can grab your towel and cooler be on the beach in a few minutes.
- Garden/mountain view, one-story floor plan, approximately 2,400 square feet, deluxe interior
- Tree house design – two levels of stairs to entry
- Summer 2018 renovation planned
- AC – Two Bedrooms only
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Master Suite – king bed, AC, access to lanai, TV/DVD, full bath with walk-in shower, safe
- Second Master Suite – king bed, AC, access to lanai, TV/DVD, full bath with walk-in shower, safe
- Third Bedroom – two twin beds (converted to king upon request), shared full bath with walk-in shower
- Great room design – spacious open living room, dining, kitchen all with lanai access, palm tree views
- Living room with flat screen TV, sleeper sofa, separate seating area off dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite counters, breakfast bar
- Covered parking under home
- Gas BBQ grill on lanai
- Seasonal fruits, vegetable and herbs
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone, high speed wireless internet
- TVR #TVNC-5142
Hale Ala Moana is just steps from Naue Beach which is perfect for for sunning, sunset strolls and beachcombing and swimming when safe. A few minutes walk down the beach is some of the best swimming and snorkeling beaches on the island including Tunnels beach. A five minute drive north will take you to the end of the road at Kee Beach and the gateway to the Kalalau Trail. Historic Hanalei Town is a five minute drive south, where you will find fine restaurants and boutiques as well as services and the renowned Hanalei Bay.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 5 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
|Check-in Date||Daily Rate|
|From August 19, 2017 to December 15, 2017||$425.00|
|From December 16, 2017 to January 6, 2018||$575.00|
|From January 7, 2018 to March 31, 2018||$475.00|
|From April 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018||$425.00|
|From June 1, 2018 to August 18, 2018||$650.00|
|From August 19, 2018 to December 16, 2018||$550.00|