3780 Edward Road, Princeville 96722, HI
The Alii Kai at Princeville resort is situated on a dramatic bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean on Kauai’s lush North Shore. These Kauai vacation rental condos offer old school Hawaii charm, spacious condos and sparkling pools and spas.
Guests at our Kauai condo rentals can experience the some of Kauai’s most secluded beaches nearby, enjoy a romantic sunset on their private balcony or relaxing at the pool. When you are ready to shop and dine, the Princeville Center is close by as is our North Shore Regional office. Stop in and let our guest concierge help plan your Kauai activities.
Alii Kai at Princeville is described, photographed and rated so you can pick the perfect island home for you and your family. We also invite you to watch highlights on our North Shore Kauai video.
- Private swimming pool and spa (phase specific)
- Complimentary self parking
- Community charcoal BBQ
- Access to The Parrish Collection Concierge and Activities services
- 24 hour emergency contact and response
- Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
- Check-in: 3:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon available for additional charge)
- Oceanfront view, approximately 900 square feet, one-level floor plan
- Resort swimming pool with ocean views
- Ground level, exterior entrance
- Island casual interior
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Master Bedroom Suite – king bed, ocean view, full bath with walk-in shower
- Second Bedroom – ocean view, queen bed, full bath tub with shower
- Great room design – kitchen, dining and living room all with ocean views
- Flat screen TV/DVD/CD in living room with access lanai
- Private oceanfront covered lanai with seating
- Ceiling fans in living room and guest bedroom
- Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone and answering machine
- Free wireless high speed internet, in-room safe
Just a three mile drive will take you to world renowned Hanalei Bay, one of the best beaches in America, with its white sand beach and bountiful water activities. About eight miles from Princeville is Kee Beach and the gateway to the breathtaking Kalalau Trail and the famed Na Pali coast. Along the way is Lumahai Beach, a personal favorite and Tunnels, one of the islands best snorkeling destinations.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
|Check-in Date||Daily Rate|
|From January 7, 2018 to March 31, 2018||$200.00|
|From April 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018||$150.00|
|From June 1, 2018 to August 18, 2018||$200.00|
|From August 19, 2018 to December 14, 2018||$150.00|
|From December 15, 2018 to January 5, 2019||$275.00|
|From January 6, 2019 to March 31, 2019||$200.00|