Located on the dramatic Poipu Beach coastline, this distinctive oceanfront Kauai vacation home offers its guests breathtaking views, unique architecture and a spacious layout. The five bedroom residence opens up to the ocean and is designed to fully take advantage of magnificent vistas. From the dramatic oceanfront swimming pool and spa, you’ll relish picturesque Kauai sunsets, crashing waves, seasonal migrating whales, dolphins, and turtles all right out front of your island vacation home.
A Parrish Kauai Elite Collection property. Each one of these luxurious accommodations is personally selected by JP Parrish for its unique vacation offerings and comes with pre-arrival consulting, an in-home arrival greeting, special gifts and our attentive concierge services directed by your own personal Island Host.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|5||4 + 1 Half||12||Premier||AC, Pool, Spa||Oceanfront||$667||$1,000||$1350 – 1650|
- Elite Collection Property. Exclusive guest concierge service, Mai Tai reception and Parrish Sorbetto from Papalani Gelato.
- Oceanfront, two-story floor plan, approximately 3,500 square feet
- Totally remodeled in 2009
- 5 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms plus one half bath
Master Bedroom Suite – king bed, second floor, TV/DVD, dramatic sliding doors to oceanfront covered lanai, air conditioning
Second Bedroom Suite – king bed, first floor, TV/DVD, air conditioning
Third Bedroom – queen bed, second floor, TV/DVD, shared bathroom, lanai, air conditioning
Fourth Bedroom – king bed, second floor, TV/DVD, shared bathroom, lanai, air conditioning
Fifth Bedroom – two twin beds, first floor, shared bathroom, air conditioning
- Swimming pool & spa
- One half bath next to pool, exterior access
- Outdoor shower with oceanfront views
- Living room, dining room, kitchen all with spectacular ocean views
- First floor living room with extra large flat screen TV/DVD, iPod docking station, sleeper sofa
- Second living room or den on second floor, TV/DVD
- Stainless steel appliance in ocean view kitchen, access to pool/spa, outdoor dining area
- Large outdoor dining area
- Wireless high speed internet
- 3 car garage
- Gas oceanfront BBQ
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone
- Mid-stay maid service included with stays of eight days or more
- In-room safe
- TAT# W38548077-01
Just a short stroll along the shoreline to world-famous body surfing Brennecke Beach and the adjoining Poipu Beach Park with a protected swimming area for kids and easy access to great snorkeling. Shipwreck Beach to east, is best for experienced swimmers and surfers. The short walk along the coastline is breathtaking.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 18
Holiday Season: December 19 – January 3
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.