Fronting the Robert Trent Jones, Jr. designed Kiahuna Golf Course, this distinguished Kauai vacation home offers a peaceful and private retreat setting. The exquisite executive residence offers spectacular distant ocean and golf course views, as well as all the amenities one expects in a new home. It’s perfect for travelers looking for that Kauai island sanctuary. Whether it is lounging poolside, relaxing in the Jacuzzi spa or having an evening fireside chat around the fire pit, this home offers its guests top-notch vacation surroundings.
A Parrish Kauai Elite Collection property. Each one of these luxurious accommodations is personally selected by JP Parrish for its unique vacation offerings and comes with pre-arrival consulting, an in-home arrival greeting, special gifts and our attentive concierge services directed by your own personal Island Host.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|3||3.5||7||Premier Plus||AC, Pool, Spa||Dist. Ocean, Golf||$405||$1,000||$575 – 725|
- Elite Collection Property. Exclusive guest concierge service, Mai Tai reception and Parrish Sorbetto from Papalani Gelato.
- Two-story floor plan, approximately 4,200 square feet
- Central zoned air conditioning
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi spa
- 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
Master Suite – distant ocean view, king bed, sunken tub, outdoor lava rock shower, TV/DVD, access to lanai, swimming pool/spa
Second Suite – upper level, distant ocean view, queen bed, flat screen TV/DVD, full bath shower
Third Suite – upper level, queen bed, TV, full bath with shower
- Family room/media room – upper level, distant ocean views, TV, DVD, pool table, pune (day bed or sleeping for one), ocean view lanai
- Bose surround sound stereo system throughout home
- Gourmet kitchen – granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, dual dishwashers, breakfast bar
- Great room design with indoor/outdoor living room, separate seating area, dining room, distant ocean views, access to lanai, pool/spa
- Spacious outdoor lanai and pool deck with gas fire pit
- Two car garage
- Wireless high speed internet
- Gas BBQ
- Two laundry rooms with washer & dryer, one each floor
- Private telephone
- TAT# W83090639-01
Just a 5 minute drive will take you to a variety of swimming beaches. Brennecke Beach is famous for body surfing and Poipu Beach is perfect for swimming, (with a separate lagoon for your children), snorkeling, surfing and beach parties. Shipwreck Beach is great for experienced swimmers and surfers and offers hours of delightful sunbathing and beach combing for all ages.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31
Mid Season: June 1 – August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 18
Holiday Season: December 19 – January 5
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.