Picked by Islands Magazine in 2010 as one of the top villas in the world, this spectacular Kauai vacation home enjoys a private oceanfront location on a secluded beach. Sandy Beach House is bright, airy and the ocean is visible from almost every room in the residence. A waterman’s paradise, on calm days experienced swimmers can utilize the ocean access right off the beach. Those looking to unwind can just relax poolside and watch the turtles and colorful sunsets in one of Kauai’s premier oceanfront locations.
A Parrish Kauai Elite Collection property. Each one of these luxurious accommodations is personally selected by JP Parrish for its unique vacation offerings and comes with pre-arrival consulting, an in-home arrival greeting, special gifts and our attentive concierge services directed by your own personal Island Host.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|3||2||6||Premier||AC, Pool, Spa||Oceanfront||$425||$1,000||$1150 – 1450|
- Elite Collection Property. Exclusive guest concierge service, Mai Tai reception and Parrish Sorbetto from Papalani Gelato.
- Beachfront, two-story floor plan, approximately 2,300 square feet
- Beachfront swimming pool and spa
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Master Suite – private oceanfront lanai, second floor, king bed, flat screen TV, Blu-ray/DVD, AC, bath with tub & walk-in shower
Second Bedroom – oceanfront, ground floor, king bed, flat screen TV, AC, shared full bath tub with walk-in shower
Third Bedroom – oceanfront, two twin beds, shared full bath tub with separate walk-in shower, air conditioning
- Great room design: living room, dining room, kitchen, all with expansive ocean views
- Stainless steel appliances in oceanfront kitchen
- Oceanfront day room perfect for lounging
- Flat screen TV/Blu-ray/DVD/CD with HBO & Sports Channel Package, Pandora radio, Hulu, Netflix and AppleTV movies
- iPod ready, five zone music sound system (including the pool area)
- Spacious outdoor covered lanai
- Wireless high speed internet
- Outdoor gas BBQ
- One-car enclosed garage
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone
- Mid-stay maid service included with stays of eight days or more
- TVR # TVNC-1190
- TAT# W59421887-01
Sandy Beach House fronts a small beach with water accessible to the experienced swimmer and/or waterman. For the more casual swimming beach, Lawai Beach, is about 8 blocks away. This beach is well known for great snorkeling and ocean sports. Neighboring Prince Kuhio’s (P.K.’s) beach is one of the best body boarding and surfing beaches on the island. Poipu Beach, perfect for swimming (with a separate lagoon for children) snorkeling, surfing, and beach parties is a 10 minute drive along the ocean.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 19
Holiday Season: December 20 – January 6
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.