Located in the Lanai Villas section of Poipu Kai Resort tucked at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, The Palms at Poipu Kai is an idyllic setting for an intimate island vacation. Exquisitely decorated with a colorful Indonesian flare, this home opens up to the lush Poipu Kai greenbelt and includes access to the nearby Poipu Kai Resort pool and spa. Walk to nearby Shipwrecks Beach for some sunrise beachcombing or down to Brennecke’s and Poipu Beach for great sun and beach time. The perfect setting for a romantic getaway, this home will offer memories for years to come.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|3||2||6||Premier||-||Garden||$300||$500||$285 – 350|
- Approximately 1,500 square feet, one level floor plan
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Master Bedroom Suite – queen four post bed, flat screen TV, full bath with walk-in shower, attached den/library with TV/DVD
Second Bedroom – queen bed, flat screen TV with surround sound, shared full bath with walk-in shower
Third Bedroom – queen bed, shared full bath with walk-in shower
- Great room design – living room, dining room and kitchen, no TV, day bed
- Den with queen sleeper sofa, 32″ flat screen TV
- Fully equipped kitchen, granite countertops, entry to garage
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Wireless high speed internet
- Large open lanai as well as separate pergola covered open dining area
- Outdoor shower
- Gas BBQ
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone
- TAT# W40969912-01
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 19
Holiday Season: December 20 – January 6
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.