Perched on top of Poipu Crater overlooking the South Shore coastline, Hale Okika’s wonderful ocean views greet you the minute you open the door of this Kauai vacation rental. Offering an extra large covered ocean view lanai, a private backyard and swimming pool all surrounded by wonderful scented Plumeria trees, this is a superb island vacation home. Offering two master suites, Scandinavian style design and plenty of space inside and out, it’s a great place to settle in for peace and tranquility.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|2 + 1||3||6||Deluxe||AC in MB, Pool||Ocean||$330||$500||$425 – 575|
- Approximately 2,370 square feet, one-story floor plan
- 2 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Master Suite – king bed, access to ocean view lanai, flat screen TV, private patio off bathroom, AC
Second Bedroom Suite – king bed, garden view
Third sleeping quarters – separate entry from pool level, two twins(convertible to king upon request), 3/4 bath, TV, AC
- Ocean view living room – contemporary design, expansive glass walls, large TV, DVD
- Ocean view dining room
- Eat-in kitchen, separate entrance, access to laundry and garage
- Additional 900 sq. ft. covered ocean view lanai off living room
- Swimming pool – on lower level via stairs off lanai
- Outside Shower
- Two car garage
- Wireless high speed internet
- Gas BBQ
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone
- In-room safe
- TAT# W30362538-01
There are 3 beaches within a 10 minute walk or a few minutes drive; Brennecke Beach and Poipu Beach to the west, perfect for swimming, (with a separate lagoon for young children), snorkeling, surfing and beach parties. Shipwreck Beach to the east, is best for experienced swimmers and surfers. The short walk along the coastline is breathtaking.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 19
Holiday Season: December 20 – January 6
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.