Hale O`Kale – Kauai Vacation Rental
Located in the quaint and historic beach community of Hanalei Bay, this comfortable Kauai vacation home offers its guests a spacious and relaxing place to settle in and enjoy beach life. Hale O’Kale is walking distance to all of Hanalei town with its shops and amenities as well as Hanalei Bay and its wonderful beaches and activities. Offering an extra large covered lanai with lounging and dining areas, a BBQ and breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and waterfalls, one cannot help but enjoy outdoor living on Kauai’s lush North Shore.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|3||2.5||6||Island Casual||Garden, Mtn.||$305||$500||$335 – 495|
- Approximately 1,650 square feet, raised one-level floor plan with stairs to entry
- 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms
Master Bedroom Suite – king bed, TV/DVD, full bath with tub and shower, access to lanai
Second Bedroom – queen bed, shared full bath with shower
Third Bedroom – two twin beds, shared full bath with shower
- Great room design – living room with flat screen TV/DVD, dining room and kitchen with access to extra large open lanai
- Queen size pune’e (traditional Hawaiian bed) in living room
- TV/DVD, puzzle desk in living room
- Large covered open lanai with lounging and dining areas, BBQ
- Outdoor shower with half bath in laundry room (ground level)
- Open parking
- High speed internet
- Laundry and storage room with half bath
- Private telephone
- TVR # TVNC-5113
- TAT# W20630390-01
Hale O’Kale is just a short walk to the Hanalei Bay beach access points and the town center. Just a short ten minute drive is Tunnels Beach, offering some of the finest seasonal snorkeling and swimming. A few more minutes to the end of the road takes you to Kee beach and the gateway to the breathtaking Kalalau Trail and the famed Na Pali coast.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 - March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 - May 31; August 19 - December 19
Holiday Season: December 20 – January 6
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
Best Vacation Spot in the World!!!
Our family absolutely loves this town and the house is more than anyone could ever wish for! We will return every year if we can!
better than photographs
really fantastic holiday. I would recommend booking with the parrish collection without hesitation. everything was well organized from booking to arrival. a fantastic rental property, spacious and superb location with all the amenities of a real hawaiian town and a breathtaking beach location.