|Homes||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Daily Rate|
|Hanalei Bay House||5||4.5||12||Premier||-||Partial Ocean||$1200 – 2100|
|Banana Beach House||4||4.5||10||Premier||AC||Beachfront||$1200 – 2000|
|Kapiolani Villa||4||4.5||8||Premier Plus||AC, Pool, Spa||Ocean View||$650 – 900|
|Hale Ike Moemoea at Princeville - Special Rate: $440 (up to 32% off)||4||3.5||8||Premier||Pool, Spa||Mountain||$550 – 800|
|Hale Ola at Princeville||3 + Loft||3||6||Premier||AC, Pool, Spa||Ocean, Mtn.||$550 – 800|
|Honoiki Lani Hale||4||4||8||Premier Plus||Golf, Ocean, Mtn.||$450 – 575|
|Laule`a Hale - Special Rate: $213 (up to 15% off)||4||3||8||Deluxe||-||Garden||$250 – 375|
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 - March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 - May 31; August 19 - December 18
Holiday Season: December 19 – January 3
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.