Designed perfectly to take advantage of its location, Hale Nani is among our wonderful Kauai oceanfront rentals with two ocean view bedroom suites and ocean views from almost every room. Walk across the street to swim and snorkel with the turtles at Koloa Landing or sit on the vintage lava rock wall across the road to visit and chat with local fishermen or watch the surfers catch waves. Rest and relax in the ocean view Jacuzzi spa and watch the spectacular sunsets. Walk along the oceanfront path to Kiahuna Beach and you will have the perfect day at the beach. Whatever your Kauai vacation dreams may be, Hale Nani is sure to deliver.
Got a big group? Hale Nani can be rented with adjoining Nani Kai Villa. Now with five bedrooms and two spas, you have the perfect Kauai vacation rental for a large family and/or friend reunion.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|2||2.5||4||Deluxe||Spa||Oceanfront||$250||$500||$325 – 400|
- Oceanfront, approximately 1,900 square feet, two story split-level floor plan
- Ocean view private Jacuzzi spa
- 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms
Master Suite – lower level, ocean view lanai with Jacuzzi spa, king bed, TV/DVD, full bath with walk-in shower and whirlpool tub
Second Suite – upper level, ocean view lanai, king bed (convertible to two twins), TV, full bath tub with shower
- Den – upper level, full size sleeper sofa
- Kitchen – granite tile countertops, ocean view
- Great room design – open living room, dining room – all with ocean views, TV/DVD, vaulted ceilings
- Oceanfront covered lanai with dining and lounging areas
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Gas BBQ
- One car enclosed garage
- Washer & Dryer
- Private telephone
- In-room safe
- TAT# W13821915-01
Some of Kauai’s best snorkeling and shore diving are right outside this Poipu vacation rental at Koloa Landing. Along the coast in either direction will bring you to beautiful swimming beaches. Going west you’ll find the white sands of Baby Beach, a great spot for children’s swimming. To the east is the soft sand beach fronting the Kiahuna Plantation and the Sheraton Kauai, which connects to Poipu Beach.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 18
Holiday Season: December 19 – January 3
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.