Enjoy the best of island life at one of Poipu’s finest. This oceanfront Kauai vacation rental has recently undergone a complete remodel designed by the island’s prominent top designer. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom coastline gem is in a prime location for family or friends who love to live by the water. Its fresh design takes full advantage of the million dollar setting with spectacular ocean views from every room while a private staircase to the shoreline in the backyard invites you to explore coastline tide pools. Designed for comfortable indoor/outdoor living, you’ll delight in the ever changing views of the sparkling Pacific Ocean, stunning Kauai sunsets, gentle breezes and sounds of rolling surf floating throughout one of the newest Poipu Beach vacation rentals.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|2||2||6||Premier Plus||-||Oceanfront||$305||$1,000||$745 – 825|
- Approximately 1,694 square feet, two story floor plan
- Completely refurbished interior, all new furnishings
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Master Bedroom Suite – king bed, wall mounted flat screen TV, wrap around oceanfront lanai
Guest Room – king bed, oceanfront lanai access
- Den – built-in extended daybed (appropriate for two young children or can be converted into a king)
- New Kitchen – stainless steel appliances, granite countertops
- Great room design – open living room, dining room and kitchen with lanai access
- Wrap around oceanfront lanai with dining, sitting and lounging areas
- 42″ flat screen TV/DVD
- iPod ready sound system inside/outside with individual room controls
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Spacious private yard with staircase to coastline
- Gas BBQ
- Washer & Dryer
- Private telephone
- Mid-stay maid service included with stays of eight days or more
- In-room safe
- TVR # TVNC-1119
- TAT# W06942293-01
Some of Kauai’s best snorkeling is right outside this Poipu vacation rental and Baby Beach, a sandy, sheltered cove perfect for children’s swimming is about 1/2 block down the rocky coastline. Just 2 blocks west is Lawai Beach, well known for great snorkeling and one of the best surfing spots on the island, known as P.K.’s. Other Poipu beaches, all within a five minute drive, include Poipu Beach, perfect for swimming, (with a separate lagoon for young children), snorkeling, surfing, and beach parties, and Shipwreck Beach, best for experienced swimmers and surfers.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31
Mid Season: June 1 – August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 19
Holiday Season: December 20 – January 6
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.