Tucked into the Lanai Villas section of the tropical Poipu Kai Resort, Maikalani is a recently renovated (2008) Kauai vacation rental home exquisitely decorated and outfitted with all the necessities of home, including zoned air conditioning. Located on the lush green belt with easy access to Shipwrecks and Poipu Beach Park… beachcombing, swimming, sunsets, and other tropical vacation delights are all at your back door. A perfect setting for a romantic getaway, honeymoon or a small family gathering, this home is Poipu Resort living at its best.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|2||2||4||Premier Plus||AC||Garden||$275||$500||$285 – 380|
- Approximately 1,400 square feet, one level floor plan
- Access to Poipu Kai Resort swimming pool and spa
- Zoned air conditioning throughout
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Master Bedroom Suite – king bed, flat screen TV, full bath with walk-in shower, access to private lanai
Second Bedroom Suite – queen bed, flat screen TV, full bath with walk-in rain shower
- Cozy living room with flat screen TV/DVD/iPod docking station
- Fully equipped kitchen, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, entry to garage
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Outdoor shower
- Wireless high speed internet
- Open lanai with dining area
- Gas BBQ
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone
- In-room safe
- TAT# W91287457-01
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31
Mid Season: June 1 – August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 18
Holiday Season: December 19 – January 5
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.