Fronting the white sands of Poipu’s Baby Beach, this magnificent beachfront estate is one of the very few Kauai vacation rentals located directly on a beach. Set above a shallow reef protected cove, the two-story main residence and detached single-story guest house are separated by a spectacular oceanfront swimming pool. Open and airy, yet very private, this beach home is the perfect place to unwind in paradise while enjoying the comfort and ease of the Polynesian-style architecture set in a tropical landscape.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|5||3.5||10||Deluxe||Pool||Beachfront||$400||$1,000||$1550 – 1950|
- Beachfront Estate
- TOTALLY REFURNISHED IN MAY, 2013 – NEW PHOTOS PENDING
- Approximately 1,940 sq ft 2-story main house, approximately 476 sq ft 1-story guest house
- Oceanfront swimming pool (Removable 4′ pool fence upon request)
- Sun deck and covered lanai
- Main House – 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths
Master Bedroom Suite – lower level, oceanfront, king bed, TV, full bath with walk-in shower
Second Bedroom – upper level, oceanfront, king bed, shared full bath with walk-in shower, access to shared oceanfront lanai
Third Bedroom – upper level, oceanfront, two twin beds, shared full bath with walk-in shower, access to shared oceanfront lanai
- Unattached Guest House – 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath
Front Bedroom – oceanfront, king bed, TV, semi-private outside seating area with outside shaded day bed, shared full bath
Back Bedroom – pool view, king bed, shared full bath
- Full Kitchen, dining room
- Traditional living room, TV/DVD/VCR
- iPod sound system
- Charcoal and Gas BBQ
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Washer & Dryer
- Private telephone
- TVR # TVNC-4187
- TAT# W30001977-01
On Baby Beach, a sheltered cove that is known to the locals as Kona Beach. It’s a safe and enjoyable spot for children’s swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing. Just a few blocks away you’ll find one of the best surfing spots on the island, known as PK’s. Other Poipu beaches, all within a five minute drive, include Poipu Beach, perfect for swimming (with a separate lagoon for young children), snorkeling, surfing, and beach parties, and Shipwreck Beach, best for experienced swimmers and surfers.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31
Mid Season: June 1 – August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 19
Holiday Season: December 20 – January 6
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.