One of the island’s finest oceanfront Kauai vacation rental estates set on the dramatic Poipu Beach coastline. Remodeled to perfection, this home has ocean and coastline views from almost every room and offers the perfect setting for the vacation of a lifetime. Showcasing stone floors, granite and limestone countertops, top-of-the-line kitchen amenities, designer furnishings as well as air conditioning, a swimming pool, spa and much more, one never has to leave this extraordinary property.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|5||4||10||Premier Plus||AC, Pool, Spa||Oceanfront||$538||$1,000||$1350 – 1650|
- Oceanfront, one story floor plan, approximately 3,300 square feet
- Air Conditioning in most rooms
- Oceanfront swimming pool, spa and pool deck with access to full bath
- 5 bedrooms, 4 baths
Master Suite – oceanfront lanai, king bed, flat screen TV, DVD, AC, Roman walk-in shower, jetted tub, dual sinks, walk-in closet
Second Bedroom – king bed, flat screen TV, DVD, shared full bath with walk-in shower, air conditioning
Third Bedroom – two twin beds, shared full bath with walk-in shower, air conditioning
Fourth Bedroom – queen bed, shared bath with shower, air conditioning
Guest Cottage – attached to garage, exterior entrance, king bed, AC, flat screen TV, full bath/shower
- Ocean front great room: family room, dining room and kitchen, all with air conditioning
- Large flat screen TV/DVD/iPod docking station
- All new kitchen with granite counters – Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf Gourmet range, wine storage
- Spacious outdoor covered lanai
- Ocean front pool deck and lawn with hammock set between swaying palm trees
- Office with computer, wireless high speed internet, air conditioning
- Outdoor gas BBQ
- Gated entry with remote
- One-car enclosed garage
- Washer & dryer, 2 safes
- Private telephone
- Mid-stay maid service included with stays of eight days or more
- TVR # TVNC-1084
- TAT# W86682647-01
Kauai Kai is situated along a dramatic shoreline with access to the lava rock tide pools suitable for shoreline fishing but not safe for swimming. There’s a wonderful small boat harbor just a few steps away with its own sandy beach for swimming, shelling and just watching the ocean activities that are part of this wonderful community. Lawai Beach is four blocks away. The famed Poipu Beach, well known for swimming, snorkeling and protected for children, is less than a ten minute drive down the coast.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31
Mid Season: June 1 – August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 19
Holiday Season: December 20 – January 6
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.