One of the finest Kauai oceanfront rentals set on the edge of the spectacular Poipu coastline. Recently remodeled and refurbished (2011), this home has ocean and coastline views, central air conditioning, an oceanfront Jacuzzi spa, five bedroom suites and much more. Offering the perfect setting for a large family or group traveling together, this home is the perfect place to settle in and enjoy all that Kauai has to offer. Whether it is walking Lawai Beach Road, relaxing on the expansive covered oceanfront lanai, or swimming at nearby Kukui’ula Bay, this home offers its guests top-notch vacation surroundings.
A Parrish Kauai Elite Collection property. Each one of these luxurious accommodations is personally selected by JP Parrish for its unique vacation offerings and comes with pre-arrival consulting, an in-home arrival greeting, special gifts and our attentive concierge services directed by your own personal Island Host.
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Guests||Interior Rating||Amenities||View||Cleaning Fee||Deposit||Daily Rate|
|5||5||10||Premier||AC, Spa||Oceanfront||$538||$1,000||$1050 – 1300|
- Elite Collection Property. Exclusive guest concierge service, Mai Tai reception and Parrish Sorbetto from Papalani Gelato.
- Oceanfront, split level floor plan, approximately 3,500 square feet
- Central Air Conditioning
- 5 bedrooms, 5 baths
Master Suite – oceanfront, king bed, flat screen TV, full bath with separate tub and walk-in shower, access to oceanfront lanai
Second Bedroom Suite – ocean view, king bed, flat screen TV, full bath, access to oceanfront lanai
Third Bedroom Suite – king bed, flat screen TV, full bath
Fourth Bedroom Suite – king bed, flat screen TV, full bath
Fifth Bedroom Suite – two twin beds (convertible to king upon request), flat screen TV, full bath, private lanai
- Ocean front living room with large flat screen TV/DVD/iPod docking station
- Kitchen with granite counters
- Spacious outdoor covered lanai
- Oceanfront spa
- Large oceanfront lawn area with hammock set between swaying palm trees
- Wireless high speed internet
- Outdoor gas BBQ
- Two-car enclosed garage
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone
- In room safes
- TVR # TVNC-1071
- TAT# W51330288-01
Hale Ilikai is one block away from Lawai Beach, one of the best places for ocean sports on the island. Whether it’s snorkeling, diving, body boarding, swimming or surfing, Lawai Beach and adjoining PK’s have it all. Kukui’ula Bay, another watersports activity center, is just a few blocks west. Other Poipu beaches, all within a five minute drive, include Poipu Beach, perfect for swimming, (with a separate lagoon for young children), snorkeling, surfing, and beach parties, Brennecke’s Beach and Shipwreck Beach, best for experienced swimmers and surfers.
- Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
- All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- Typical Seasons are as follows (however they may vary by property):
- High Season: January 7 – March 31; June 1 - August 18
Low Season: April 1 – May 31; August 19 – December 18
Holiday Season: December 19 – January 3
- There is a 7 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.